Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crafting question

Crafting question

I am new to this game, but dont understand why I cant craft items in the feed mill or kitchen as often as I would like to. They will both be empty, yet it wont let me add anything to craft.
    I have the items needed, but it just doesnt work.
    What am I missing?

Try restarting your game. Otherwise, check to see if the amount of items needed is correct.

Thank you for your response.
    Ive restarted and have plenty of supplies to craft items, yet I am still unable to do so.
    Any other ideas??

Senior Moderator
    Can you post a screenshot? Sometimes another set of eyes can be helpful.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    I have the same problem, very frustrating. When you go to craft, the items are shown on the bottom left of the screen and you can't do anything. Sometimes going away for a half hour and then returning works.

This is the same problem I am having. Quitting the game and restarting works, but it gets annoying every five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by smtowm831 View Post
    I have the same problem, very frustrating. When you go to craft, the items are shown on the bottom left of the screen and you can't do anything. Sometimes going away for a half hour and then returning works.

Thank you all for the reports! We have investigated this issue, and players using OS below 6.0 should upgrade their OS. If you are unable to upgrade, force-closing the app is a temporary workaround. Be on the lookout for a fix in a future update!

I started this game a couple of days ago and thought the inability to craft was an energy cap or something like that. If I left the game for a half hour or so it would work again. Have resorted to buying feed for my seemingly lifeless cows and chickens. Will try force closing, otherwise will just hang on to Level 11 to get the gems for my other TL games and hope an update comes soon.

Executive Chef
    My device only supports iOS5 and I have to force close and restart ever so often so that the crafting options are available.

I'm having the same issue with the items going down to the bottom left. It seems to happen if I collect from my animals or send an order or check the newspaper. It's very annoying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast