Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This game

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation This game

So I'm am taking a break because I have almost mastered everything and i was getting really bored. I wasn't enjoying the game....I was on level 99 and its almost impossible to reach level 100. Also I wasn't enjoy any of the game so I decided I would take a break. Anyone else having this problem?

I think there is no level 100, only 99. I see a lot of players here express their frustration in lack of updates and goals, and they're now taking a break. I still have many things to do and sometimes I remodel when I have ideas. But I won't play as frequent as usual unless a new goal pops up. If you don't enjoy the game leave it there and come back when you want to, it's totally fine!

it has, i remember saw a level 100 player, but i forgot the bakery's name..
    sorry for bad english..

Rhino Keeper
    It can get frustrating when you hit the max level and have nothing left to master.

As for it seeming impossible to reach 100 -- TL said months back that the game wasn't basically coded to go past level 99. They put in a huge barrier (that ridiculous amount of almost 100m xp for level 100) to stop people from 'breaking' the game by getting 100. Clearly some folks have exceeded that amount of xp and it hasn't broken the game. That's for another argument though. There's no word yet on whether they will allow 100+ levels. FS has it, I am unsure why they couldn't do the same for BS and RS..

Farm Supplier
    There is a player who has reached to level 100... Her bakery link is at the bottom of my wall if anybody wants to see it ...

Rhino Keeper
    I have a few level 100 nbrs. Jenny, Camille, and Bossie

maybe if TL would give us new recipes like they do in RS,
    people wouldn't be so bored in between goals.

i'm talking about the regular stove & drink machine.
    RS has been doing a great job with giving us new recipes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 310pnut View Post
    So I'm am taking a break because I have almost mastered everything and i was getting really bored. I wasn't enjoying the game....I was on level 99 and its almost impossible to reach level 100. Also I wasn't enjoy any of the game so I decided I would take a break. Anyone else having this problem?
    Yes. I felt the same way. I took a break from the game for 4 or 5 months. I just started playing again a few weeks ago. I'm a long time player. I wish there was something else to do in this game other than cook and decorate. I was planning on playing until I reached 60 million coins but I got bored and gave up. I've been saving coins for over a year... You can only cook so much Earl Grey Tea before you need a break!!! But now I'm trying again, I've only got 5 million more to go... wish me luck.

You can always take a break and come back later

As far as reaching level 100... Maybe it's possible, but why would anyone want to go through all that effort?!? ... You DON'T GET ANYTHING for reaching level 100.

Rhino Keeper
    I have like 5 more recipes to master then I'm going to just cook some high profit dishes at a much slower pace than I play now. I just took a new inventory count, and not counting what I have cooking right now on my 19 stoves (bought a slot by accident on the treadmill, grrrr) I have 9,920,533 plates of food. I will still tip & visit as much as I do now.

Farm Supplier
    I must just have played the game different then most people. I am on level 99 and still have lots of recipes to master and really enjoy the game. I found these forums early on and since about level 50 I have used 1/2 of my ovens to master recipes and 1/2 to earning high $ recipes like RVC. I have finished all goals and only have about 250,000 plates of food on 10 different counters (except for the RVC which always has 8-9 counters out, not bunched together).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast