Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stuck??

Rhino Keeper

Stuck??

I just started, now my silo is full, and my barn. I cant send any deliveries because i need eggs, but i cant collect because the barn is full... How do i proceed now?

Rhino Keeper
    I cant sell my goods yet, i havent upgraded the building yet, waiting on a part and i can ship stuff either cause everything needs supplies i cant pick up..... HELP???

Try discarding the delivery order. A new order will come up shortly. Hopefully it will request some other items so you can clear some space out from your barn/silo.

Same problem barn being full, is that why I can't feed animals and collect from them

New Resident

Farm Story 2

I've only just started Farm Story 2 and everything is already stuck: barn is full, silo is full but I can't feed animals. I can't trade with neighbours because everything is stuffed, I can't collect eggs or creat new things in the kitchen which means I can't complete orders to get the tools I need to upgrade, which I have to do to push things along..... Anyone getting this? No, nor am I #not impressed so far

New Resident
    I've discarded, got orders I can handle but still can't feed my animals????

Quote Originally Posted by foxiemilady View Post
    Same problem barn being full, is that why I can't feed animals and collect from them
    Yup. In order to collect from your animal. You need to clear some space out from your barn. Do ensure you have enough animal feed for your animal too.

Quote Originally Posted by Olwen2 View Post
    I've discarded, got orders I can handle but still can't feed my animals????
    Do you have animal feeds in your barn? And is your animals ready for collection yet? They will look like jumping up and down once it's ready for the collection.

Farm Supplier
    I have the same problem... A chicken and egg type of problem! Would be nice if items could be discarded from barn!

Farm Supplier
    I was hoping the animals would get tired, and I could feed them opening up more room ... But they don't seem to stop jumping, and get tired! Am trying discard of orders...

Farm Supplier
    I ended up using gems to increase capacity on the barn...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast