Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sheep and Lemons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormmbabe View Post
    The herbs and the new berry bushes need to be able to be harvested more frequently. It's frustrating to look at your orders and you need 3 or 4 fish sandwiches and you have to wait so long for herbs. The items in the deli take so long to make as it is! 4 hours for a steak sandwich??!!! The deli would be out of business in a day! Lol!
    So true. To think of all the herbs I used to have, that I sold to make room in my silo. Sob.
    Then, in the morning, after the deli has cooked all night, my products are snapped up instantly, I spend ages finding supplies again and cook all night........the deli definitely would go out of business.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Mylly2 View Post
    So true. To think of all the herbs I used to have, that I sold to make room in my silo. Sob.
    Then, in the morning, after the deli has cooked all night, my products are snapped up instantly, I spend ages finding supplies again and cook all night........the deli definitely would go out of business.
    I keep getting plane orders for 11 or 12 lemons had to discard all these orders. Not going to waste my precious lemons on 100+ coins & no guarantee that I'll get some useful stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12