View Poll Results: What items do you want to see in Farm Story?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Up North theme (bears, wolves, log cabin, etc.)

26 78.79%
  • Squirrel in a tree

11 33.33%
  • Camping theme (tent, campfire, RV, etc.)

16 48.48%
  • Gargoyle

13 39.39%
  • Pumpkin scarecrow

15 45.45%
  • Brain crop (!!!)

7 21.21%
  • Graves

10 30.30%
  • Black cat with arched back (no clothes)

13 39.39%
  • "Enter at Your Own Risk" sign

12 36.36%
  • Creepy thorned bushes

16 48.48%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story Poll and Suggestions 9/6/13

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yanochka View Post
    All of the above sounds great!!! I also would love to see an enhancement to current inventory - it takes forever to find and/or get to things (especially in my case). Maybe there could be a search option, or different tabs per category, or seasonal items would be in the beginning for example one month ahead...
    Oh yes! Tabs on the categories would be great. Plus a bar over trees in inventory so I can tell which are finished and which are not.

Executive Chef
    I just want on all TL games for inventory to sort from NEW TO OLD, instead of the opposite direction. That's how it was when I played on ios, but on android, they make you scroll allll the way to find something you just put in storage a second ago, doesn't make any sense.

Fashion Designer
    And adding a little arrow in inventory to page would be a great help instead of just sliding it - the same arrow we have everywhere else.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    And adding a little arrow in inventory to page would be a great help instead of just sliding it - the same arrow we have everywhere else.
    Yes, please! That would make scrolling more comfortable.

North pole theme! Santa, polar bears, penguins, reindeer, mistletoe crop, poinsettia crop, eggnog crop? Just some thoughts!

New Resident
    I'm on level 76. How do I get Halloween decor? I can't find it anywhere in "Enhancements" or "Decorations". I can't find the haunted apple trees that some people have on their farms, or the bat trees.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fgellen View Post
    I'm on level 76. How do I get Halloween decor? I can't find it anywhere in "Enhancements" or "Decorations". I can't find the haunted apple trees that some people have on their farms, or the bat trees.
    You are most probably playing the game for less than a year. All of the haunted apple trees, bat trees and decorations is released around the Holiday - Halloween and they are only released for limited time. So you will have to wait for this Halloween and see what TL / Storm8 will release for this holiday. They may bring back some of last year items or may not and supplement with all new items.

Of course all of that depends on whether they will keep on releasing updates at all.

Executive Chef
    Because I'm not sure when we'll be getting more updates, I'm not going to start a new thread.

Please continue to post your suggestions in this thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Make it possible to delete pending nbrs and edit the inventory! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Resident
    Halloween updates:Please consider bringing back all the past Halloween boxes.I would really like a chance to get the Halloween house, black cat, and wolf.I also think it would be nice for players just starting to be able to get things they have missed out on.New items are always good too. I really, really would appreciate a chance to get the stuff in the 2010 box. I do hope it will be considered. Thank you, Adorable Eeyore

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast