View Poll Results: What items do you want to see in Farm Story?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Up North theme (bears, wolves, log cabin, etc.)

26 78.79%
  • Squirrel in a tree

11 33.33%
  • Camping theme (tent, campfire, RV, etc.)

16 48.48%
  • Gargoyle

13 39.39%
  • Pumpkin scarecrow

15 45.45%
  • Brain crop (!!!)

7 21.21%
  • Graves

10 30.30%
  • Black cat with arched back (no clothes)

13 39.39%
  • "Enter at Your Own Risk" sign

12 36.36%
  • Creepy thorned bushes

16 48.48%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story Poll and Suggestions 9/6/13

Executive Chef

Farm Story Poll and Suggestions 9/6/13

Annnndd we're back!

(Multiple Choice Poll)

What new crops, trees, flowers, animals, decorations would you like to see on your farm? I kinda picked random stuff from the last suggestion thread. A lot of the suggestions were for things we already have (or had). Not that the suggestions were bad, I was just trying to find new stuff.

Also suggest in-game content and features for game play in the thread.

Start thinking along the lines November/December holidays when making your suggestions.
    Last edited by MiniLaura; 09-06-13 at 02:28 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Constructable Items: Lighthouse, Astronomy Tower, Root Cellar, Red Tool Shed just like the blue one, worth the same money (to match Red Barn)

New Houses: White Clapboard, Stone Farmhouse, General Store, Bed and Breakfast

Other Items:
    - Outdoor Fireplace, Porch Swing, Weeping Willow Trees
    - Gnomes working on different things: one at a table making candles, one at a table preserving jam (with mason jars everywhere), one washing clothes with an old fashioned washboard and tub (to go with the clothesline idea)
    - Gnomes on a blanket looking up at the stars. The blanket should have flashlights, star maps and a telescope.

Bears and a Sheep Dog (all naked)

Holiday: I like to create a Christmas Tree farm. Could we have a sign that says "X-Mas Trees for Sale" and also a cash register/twinkle light set up to create a store front of sorts?

Themes:
    - Maple Syrup/Up North - Sugar Shack, 2 kinds of Maple Trees: one as a Mastery tree and also a decorative tree with a tap and bucket attached, a Sleigh ride, a St. Bernard, a Moose

- Touch Football (Thanksgiving)

- Barn Dance - Square Dancing Gnomes in plaid shirts, gnomes playing fiddles and other instruments, hay bales, a Hayride, Twinkle Light Trees that start off bare, then show the lights off, then turn the lights on when ready.

Requests:
    - The ability to see your mastery level on trees that are no longer available.
    - The Notification Center tells us when crops are ready. Could it also tell us when trees are ready?

Yeah, what she said!⬆

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMini View Post
    Constructable Items: Lighthouse, Astronomy Tower, Root Cellar, Red Tool Shed just like the blue one, worth the same money (to match Red Barn)

Other Items:
    - Gnomes working on different things: one at a table making candles, one at a table preserving jam (with mason jars everywhere), one washing clothes with an old fashioned washboard and tub (to go with the clothesline idea)
    - Gnomes on a blanket looking up at the stars. The blanket should have flashlights, star maps and a telescope.

Holiday: I like to create a Christmas Tree farm. Could we have a sign that says "X-Mas Trees for Sale" and also a cash register/twinkle light set up to create a store front of sorts?

Themes:
    - Maple Syrup/Up North - Sugar Shack, 2 kinds of Maple Trees: one as a Mastery tree and also a decorative tree with a tap and bucket attached, a Sleigh ride, a St. Bernard, a Moose

- Barn Dance - Square Dancing Gnomes in plaid shirts, gnomes playing fiddles and other instruments, hay bales, a Hayride, Twinkle Light Trees that start off bare, then show the lights off, then turn the lights on when ready.

Requests:
    - The Notification Center tells us when crops are ready. Could it also tell us when trees are ready?

Yes all of the above, and yes to all of the animals in their natural coats / covers ...however you want to call it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMini View Post

Other Items:

Themes:

Requests:
    Great ideas!

Executive Chef
    Notifications telling us when trees are ready would be great! I vote for that and outdoors theme.

Executive Chef
    All of the above sounds great!!! I also would love to see an enhancement to current inventory - it takes forever to find and/or get to things (especially in my case). Maybe there could be a search option, or different tabs per category, or seasonal items would be in the beginning for example one month ahead...

Executive Chef
    ...and I would like a train...to go along with the train tracks that we got two years ago...

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with Yanochka on all points. It would be great to also bring back all the Holiday items from 2011...that was a good year!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yanochka View Post
    All of the above sounds great!!! I also would love to see an enhancement to current inventory - it takes forever to find and/or get to things (especially in my case). Maybe there could be a search option, or different tabs per category, or seasonal items would be in the beginning for example one month ahead...
    Yes I would like something like that as well. It takes forever to get stuff out of my inventory.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast