Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Changes to Treasure Terrace [iOS]

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lorentw View Post
    Ok I am a little confused on this issue, Does the habitat determine the gold producing rate of the dragon? I thought the dragon produced the gold at it's pace {4 per day =1 gold every 6 hours} but once the capacity of the habitat was full {5 in my case }, that it quit building up. I have a gilded level 4 2 per day and a midas level 7 4 perday. It seems I would need 2 habitats if the habitat determines the rate, but I would think it's the other way around.
    If you just purchased your habitats, they will only be able to produce up to 5 gold per day(even if you have two dragons on it)

Awhile ago, this habitat would produce up to 10 gold , but that was changed.

Yes if you did not own any of these habitats prior to the change, you will need two habitats to be able to all the gold available for your two dragons.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If you just purchased your habitats, they will only be able to produce up to 5 gold per day(even if you have two dragons on it)

Awhile ago, this habitat would produce up to 10 gold , but that was changed.

Yes if you did not own any of these habitats prior to the change, you will need two habitats to be able to all the gold available for your two dragons.
    So the habitat limits my dragon? Even if I empty it every 12 hours?

The Honorable Panda
    You will only be able to make up to 5 gold per day.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Up to level 9 you can collect every 12 hours and get your full amount of gold. But at epic it accrues 1 gold every 4 hours 48 minutes so after 9 hours 36 minutes for 2 dragons you will have 4 gold ..... If you collected every 12 hours for 2 epic dragons in a new habitat limited to 5 gold you will only collect 8 gold a day as the 12 hour mark is in between 2 collection times.

Fashion Designer
    Ok so until I get the 2nd overpriced habitat I should stay level 9 with the dragons, right?

Host(ess)
    as i have 3 gold dragons now i got the 3 habitat when i can feed 2 of 3 from lvl 8 to epic i will get 15 gold a day right now i get 13 and I'm happy with that i got gilded becouse at 300 gold it was a late christmas present from tl but sence the habitats hold 2 dragons with a limit of 3 habitats and the habitats only hold 5 gold a day their are a lot of players missing out on a lot of gold tl should change the habitats back to 10 gold a day realy they should i know they wont but it would be the right thange to do becouse dragons cost so much even if a player has all 5 gold dragons 3 habitats with the 10 gold a day thats only going to be 25 unless a player doubled on one of the gold dragons before they changed to limit one gold dragon of each

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure how to collect from these "properly".

I have a Gilded at level 7, so 4 per day and I assume one every 6 hours?

The flag will appear as soon as I accumulate 2 gold? (after 12 hours) - so from that point on I cant tap without collecting.
    If I do tap that resets the counter and I waste any time accrued?

eg
    Hour 6 1 gold, no flag
    Hour 12 2 gold, flag appears
    hour 17 I tap and only get 2 gold - does this start the counter again and I waste a gold by tapping an hour early?

Is there any trick to maximize harvesting - apart from setting 12/24 hour reminders?
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

Fashion Designer
    I think there is a lot of information that's unverified, I have 2 level 7 giving a total if 4 gold per day, each should give 1 gold every 6 hours,right? I am getting 1 gold every 3 hours. No way my dragons are timed that way. I think the habitat collects the gold " portions" until they equal a bar so to test I will evolve both to epic and see if I can collect 5 gold every 12 hours if so I only need one habitat, if not I will have to buy a 2 nd one, this will take a week or so to grow the food. But I wil lost back when done

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbleyooteeyef View Post
    I'm not sure how to collect from these "properly".

I have a Gilded at level 7, so 4 per day and I assume one every 6 hours?

The flag will appear as soon as I accumulate 2 gold? (after 12 hours) - so from that point on I cant tap without collecting.
    If I do tap that resets the counter and I waste any time accrued?

eg
    Hour 6 1 gold, no flag
    Hour 12 2 gold, flag appears
    hour 17 I tap and only get 2 gold - does this start the counter again and I waste a gold by tapping an hour early?

Is there any trick to maximize harvesting - apart from setting 12/24 hour reminders?
    Yes, tapping the habitat early will reset the counter.

I don't believe there are any tricks, I find that setting a timer makes it easy to collect the max daily gold

Fashion Designer
    I have collected 8 gold each day over the weekend by collecting every 6 hours, So I think rather than mess up what is working for 2 more gold per day, I will stick with it as-is for now

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast