Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Changes to Treasure Terrace [iOS]

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    They never said they were going to take Treasure dragon away, but yeah it's ridiculous how much gold it is now. I thought 800 gold was a rip off but 2000 gold is a joke!
    Quite right.

Banned
    If you were to store your Gold-type dragons and then sell your original Treasure Terraces, what would happen if you buy another one/more and you place your Gold-type dragons there? Are they are gonna have the new changes?

@FrozenTurtle, I have a Midas Dragon in it's habitat and it says "2 Dragon Capacity and 5 Gold Capacity"!
    What happened? Why does it hold only 5 Gold? O.o
    Since the Goldwing Dragon have change it's capacity...Change it to "2 Dragon Capacity and 10 Gold Capacity" Please!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    @FrozenTurtle, I have a Midas Dragon in it's habitat and it says "2 Dragon Capacity and 5 Gold Capacity"!
    What happened? Why does it hold only 5 Gold? O.o
    Since the Goldwing Dragon have change it's capacity...Change it to "2 Dragon Capacity and 10 Gold Capacity" Please!
    Lol if you're waiting for a reply, they never answer our questions... They never tell us anything! I think TL has a thing for keeping secrets.. I don't know why.

As for the habitat, I dont understand why they did that. If you want, you could just increase the habitat and let us have 3 treasure habitats? That would solve your problem, and make others who are smart enough not to buy Goldwing happy with an extra habitat...

Also, I don't think these two habitats should count towards our max habitats... Same with gold habitats.

Can any CM tell me what's going on?
    I have a Midas and a Goldwing in a Treasure habitat which only holds 2 dragons and 5 Gold!
    Please change it to 2 dragons and 10 Gold! PLEASE!
    Expecting for an answer!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Infringement View Post
    It happened because they realized that they had made a "mistake".
    I'm sure that they are working on correcting the rest of that mistake right now.
    Someone said I might as well leave my egg in its nest as a display until they do that and I will. Why would I have two dragons earning 2 1/2 gold per day instead of one earning 5?
    That's as ridiculous as four dragons of a type available but only three slots for them....oh, wait...stone...hmmm what else?
    You forgot Dino!

Fashion Designer
    Wondering if someone can help me out here. I'm looking for some clarification on the collection from the treasure terrace when it holds 2 dragons and only 5 gold. What's the deal there? Can you still receive the 10 gold daily that the dragons generate by collecting twice a day?
    The reason I'm asking is because I have 2 treasure type dragons and 2 treasure habitats with one in each. What would happen if I moved them both to the same habitat?
    I'm struggling for space and just realised that if I can still collect 10 gold daily from the one habitat then I can get rid of one of them

Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    Wondering if someone can help me out here. I'm looking for some clarification on the collection from the treasure terrace when it holds 2 dragons and only 5 gold. What's the deal there? Can you still receive the 10 gold daily that the dragons generate by collecting twice a day?
    The reason I'm asking is because I have 2 treasure type dragons and 2 treasure habitats with one in each. What would happen if I moved them both to the same habitat?
    I'm struggling for space and just realised that if I can still collect 10 gold daily from the one habitat then I can get rid of one of them
    I have been wondering the same thing! I just bought my first gold-giving dragon
    and was also wondering if we can only have 2 treasure terrance habitats?

Thank you so much for any responce..
    Have a great week!

The Honorable Panda
    If you purchased your habitat before the change from 10 to five you would of been grandfathered.

Click on your habitat then click the info button to see your gold capacity.

Both of my habitats can hold 10 gold so my info is showing 10, so I assume if you have a habitat that only holds 5, the info button will reflect that.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Ok I am a little confused on this issue, Does the habitat determine the gold producing rate of the dragon? I thought the dragon produced the gold at it's pace {4 per day =1 gold every 6 hours} but once the capacity of the habitat was full {5 in my case }, that it quit building up. I have a gilded level 4 2 per day and a midas level 7 4 perday. It seems I would need 2 habitats if the habitat determines the rate, but I would think it's the other way around.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast