Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Changes to Treasure Terrace [iOS]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Don't poke your finger at him for 48hrs you will get 10 gold from it
    Lol problem solved!

Fashion Designer
    i don't see why you changed it. now i can't have all three. i can't see why you couldn't limit us to three treasure terrance if you wanted to get rid of the trove. there are players willing to pay money to have every dragon and then you do this. guess you don't want my money for midas and treasure since because of this stupid change i can only have one or the other.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dapplefur View Post
    i don't see why you changed it. now i can't have all three. i can't see why you couldn't limit us to three treasure terrance if you wanted to get rid of the trove. there are players willing to pay money to have every dragon and then you do this. guess you don't want my money for midas and treasure since because of this stupid change i can only have one or the other.
    or better yet you could have made the habitat hold three dragons and 15 gold and limit us to one.

Banned
    No you can still get all 3 if you have Stainglass? Do you have any of these habitats before they were taken down? If so, then they will still hold 2 dragons and 10 gold each. It's only 1 dragon and 5 gold if you buy the habitat now..

or better yet you could have made the habitat hold three dragons and 15 gold and limit us to one.
    Yes that would be best! Then we would have an extra habitat to buy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    No you can still get all 3 if you have Stainglass? Do you have any of these habitats before they were taken down? If so, then they will still hold 2 dragons and 10 gold each. It's only 1 dragon and 5 gold if you buy the habitat now..

Yes that would be best! Then we would have an extra habitat to buy.
    i didn't have one of the original terrences which is why i'm pissed at the change. i spent real money on stainglass and was willing to spend more on treasure and midas maybe even buy a gold habitat here and there if i could raise enough gold but teamlava goes and does this. we were limited to two of the orignal terrences so i don't know why they replaced them with the new terrence just becuase they got rid of stainglass? what happens when they bring back stainglass for a limited time like they have with several dragons already? stupid move TL, stupid move.

Banned
    Is the Stainglass Dragon going to return?

Rhino Keeper
    If they're gonna cut the occupancy in half, shouldn't the same happen to the price? So people can actually buy them? These are the questions, TeamLava...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderRemix8 View Post
    If they're gonna cut the occupancy in half, shouldn't the same happen to the price? So people can actually buy them? These are the questions, TeamLava...
    They started out only holding 1 dragon then they changed it to 2 dragons for the same price when (i think it was) midas became available.

Quote Originally Posted by cavemanchris2 View Post
    Omg... I hadn't bought the habitat for the stainglass yet... Now I can never have all 3 treasure dragons, which is the only reason I got the stainglass at all. This game hates me.
    So, if I buy Midas and Treasure, then I will have one stuck in my inventory forever?!?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavemanchris2 View Post
    So, if I buy Midas and Treasure, then I will have one stuck in my inventory forever?!?
    You never know, TL may change it later .... But for now if you don't have a 2 dragon habitat you can't have all 3

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast