Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes to Treasure Terrace [iOS]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MariaVamp View Post
    I have treasure, so if i buy now midas and put it in same habitat, both will give me 5 cuz i new owner? And if i put them in different habitats?
    Your terrace you have now will support 2 dragons and will have a max of 10 gold a day.... If you buy another terrace now it will have a 1 dragon limit and a capacity of 5 gold a day.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mjauuuu View Post
    Typical TL move. Limiting us from 10 gold per day to 5 per day. Just great.
    If you have the habitat before it was removed it can still hold 10 gold.... Right? Can a mod confirm this, thanks.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    If you have the habitat before it was removed it can still hold 10 gold.... Right? Can a mod confirm this, thanks.
    Yes, FrozenTurtle said this is the first post. People who already had the trove - that one (or 2) will remain the same. Anyone who buys a new one (even if you have an old one), the new rules will apply.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Omg... I hadn't bought the habitat for the stainglass yet... Now I can never have all 3 treasure dragons, which is the only reason I got the stainglass at all. This game hates me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kalika8998 View Post
    I will have 2 habitats: 1 for the Treasure and Midas and the other for the Stainglass (when it returns).
    Now take that back. The Treasure Terrace was temporary removed because the Stainglass Dragon has now been removed. So when it returned, it was changed. You can still have only 2 habitats, but it now gives 5 gold instead of 10 because it was changed to 1 dragon capacity because the Stainglass Dragon is no longer available and now you can only have the remaining 2 treasure-type dragons. The Stainglass Dragon was removed because it looked goofy and it was weak to battle. So it was removed and now you can only get the remaining treasure-type dragons.

Banned
    Anyway, the new changes don't really matter. If you have Stainglass and another gold dragon and are still saving to get the 3rd, you will still be able to collect 15 gold a day. The new treasure terrace can only hold 1 dragon, and 5 gold so it makes sense now that there are only two available in the market.

However... I did think that there was going to be another gold dragon so 2 can be in each habitat but I guess there won't be? Otherwise TL would have to take the habitat of the market to increase it to hold 2 dragons and 10 gold.. So then what was the point in doing this? I think 3 gold dragons is enough IMO and I hope we do not get another.

Executive Chef
    I have all three gold giving dragons in two habitats, but was hoping for a fourth to finish the set
    My treasure is lonely, and wants a companion!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I have all three gold giving dragons in two habitats, but was hoping for a fourth to finish the set
    My treasure is lonely, and wants a companion!
    All gold given dragon doesn't need a companionship, for what? It's not like they could reproduce their own offspring.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    All gold given dragon doesn't need a companionship, for what? It's not like they could reproduce their own offspring.
    Mostly cos I've got him in a habitat that could potentially produce 10 gold and I'm only getting 5 out of that habitat, I was hoping that they would bring out another as I didn't want to spend 800 gold on a duplicate dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Mostly cos I've got him in a habitat that could potentially produce 10 gold and I'm only getting 5 out of that habitat, I was hoping that they would bring out another as I didn't want to spend 800 gold on a duplicate dragon
    Don't poke your finger at him for 48hrs you will get 10 gold from it

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast