Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes to Treasure Terrace [iOS]

Changes to Treasure Terrace [iOS]

The Treasure Terrace is once again available in the Market!

The Treasure Terrace was recently under construction and had to be removed from the Market while we had Dragons blow fire and finish the last welds on it. With the recent removal of the Stainglass Dragon, we wanted to be sure the game would be balanced going forward. Because there are currently only 2 Treasure-type Dragons, all Treasure Terraces purchased from the Market going forward will have a 1 Dragon limit and 5 Gold/Day capacity.

What if I already have a Treasure Terrace?

If you currently have an original Treasure Terrace on your board, nothing will change. The limit and capacity will remain as is for that item. If you have one original Treasure Terrance and buy a new one from the Market, the new one will have the new changes.

Please note the limits to the Treasure Terrace still apply. You may still only have 2 Treasure Terraces per account.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 09-06-13 at 12:53 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Typical TL move. Limiting us from 10 gold per day to 5 per day. Just great.

Executive Chef
    So with users having a treasure terrace with 2 dragons in it, will it still be a 10 or 5 gold a day limit for that terrace?
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    So with users having a treasure terrace with 2 dragons in it, will it still be a 10 or 5 gold a day limit for that terrace?
    It will be 10 gold a day....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    It better be 10 gold Mr. Turtle said there's no change on the original owners.

Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    It better be 10 gold Mr. Turtle said there's no change on the original owners.
    Correct! This will only affect new purchases. Everyone who already has their 2 Dragon Treasure Terraces gets to keep them.

Rhino Keeper
    So glad I used my saved gold on stainglass.

Executive Chef
    Thank you
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    I have treasure, so if i buy now midas and put it in same habitat, both will give me 5 cuz i new owner? And if i put them in different habitats?

Banned
    I will have 2 habitats: 1 for the Treasure and Midas and the other for the Stainglass (when it returns).

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast