Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Changes to Treasure Terrace [iOS]

Executive Chef
    The game does count half golds generated by two dragons during intermediate times since I've collected from my 10 gold habitat early a few times and gotten 9 gold or 7 gold, so I see no reason why that shouldn't also apply to the 5 gold habitat and be able to collect 5 gold every 12 hours there. Eh, I'll find out if and when I save up enough gold to get goldwing, right now don't feel like messing up my collecting once every day routine using a 10 gold habitat and two 5 gold ones for four epic treasure dragons.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    The game does count half golds generated by two dragons during intermediate times since I've collected from my 10 gold habitat early a few times and gotten 9 gold or 7 gold, so I see no reason why that shouldn't also apply to the 5 gold habitat and be able to collect 5 gold every 12 hours there. Eh, I'll find out if and when I save up enough gold to get goldwing, right now don't feel like messing up my collecting once every day routine using a 10 gold habitat and two 5 gold ones for four epic treasure dragons.
    Yes this works for the 5 gold habitats. With 2 epic dragons my habitat fills up in 12 hours (5 gold) so in 24 hours I can get 10 gold.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a limit now on how many treasure habitats you can have ?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by U1timate View Post
    Is there a limit now on how many treasure habitats you can have ?
    I have 3 and it says limit reached last time I looked

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567