View Poll Results: Should TL release more new elements?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3 12.50%
  • No!

21 87.50%

Thread: POLL = New Element Sets!

Executive Chef

POLL = New Element Sets!

In the last few weeks/months, TL released a bunch of new element sets like:

-Cosmic
    -Fairytale
    -Dino
    -Tropic
    -Stone
    -Zodiac
    -Royal (NEW)

My question is: Should they keep on doing this or should they start releasing hybrids again?

They should make more dragons from existing elements instead of bringing new elements altogether. But either way they're both going to be full of Island, Mist, and Coral fails no matter if they do or don't.

New Resident
    More hybrids! I have a kindle and just got all the new elements. Just wish the feeding amount didn't change for everything. And that the habitats didn't cost so much.

Rhino Keeper
    The feeding amount is just unfair plain and simple! Every dragon now costs 110,000 apples to get from level 7 to epic it's so unfair, they need to either increase farms or make a couple of new fruits that produce more quantities, dragon story is my favorite dragon game but the other one which I don't know if I'm allowed to say by name but you know what it is, is very fair when it comes to food costs related to the cost it takes to obtain the fruit and the cost of feeding, they really need to change it in my option it makes me so mad that I have a majority of dragons at lv 7 bc I can't afford the food or it takes too long to accumulate a large amount!

New Resident
    Poll says it all. New content being forced down our throats. Combined with the extortionate feeding costs and not being allowed enough habitats and everyone falls behind very quickly. ****ing us.

Farm Supplier
    I agree completely about food costs for feeding dragons. On the other hand I don't mind the new elements bacause I actually have plenty of space for them. The thing that's starting to annoy me are the habitats that only hold 3000 coins per hour.I think that is ridiculous.