Thread: Coral Dragon

coral??

So I just breed a coral dragon and it took 10 hours. The egg is taking 10 hours. If you need pictures let me know

I also just put the same magic dragon with my forest lv 10 and the timer says 20:58:30

{}
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-27-12 at 07:19 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by moonlightknight View Post
    I also just put the same magic dragon with my forest lv 10 and the timer says 20:58:30

{}?
    You have got a Poison Dragon, there
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-27-12 at 07:20 AM. Reason: edit quote-inappropriate language

Yeah I out two and two together which is awesome I just don't understand the time change :/

Coral Dragon

My Coral Dragon just finished hatching, but I have a problem.

Because the coral dragon is made up of both magic and water and my water habitat is in the process of being upgraded, I thought I would be able to place my coral in a magic habitat.

When I go to place my dragon the prompt says, "The habitat for this dragon is currently being built."

Does anyone know why I can't place him in one of the two magic habitats that I have available?

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    The small magic habitat only takes one dragon just like the diamond.

Thanks mugg! I never noticed that. Hmm... It kind of seems pointless to have purples then aside from housing the initial magic. I'll need to rethink this one.

Fashion Designer
    If you upgrade the purple habitat you can hold 3 dragons and it holds a lot of money but when it is be built or process of upgrading you can not place the dragons in there until it is done

Coral dragons

Today marks my 78th straight try of breeding magic/ water, coral/ magic, coral/ water, coral/wizard, wizard/wizard,wizard/magic, wizard/water, and I can not stop getting stupid coral dragons! I have sold all but like 5 and I wasted a lot of gold on it. Can someone help me with successful parings and names breed mistmoth, and aether dragon please

Angry Coral Dragon

Why is this common dragon being so elusive? Three days in a row I have bred a night dragon instead of the coral! I know the night is a rare and I'm sorry to the folks that have yet to breed one. I really wish we could trade dragons to other players.