Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Treasure Trove removed while my Midas eggs were on my nests. Dragon Story

Treasure Trove removed while my Midas eggs were on my nests. Dragon Story

Gold Habitat removed while my Midas eggs were on my nests. Dragon Story
    Is there any way I can get the gold habitat? I purchased 2 Midas for 800 gold. I took a bath & went to buy the gold habitats and it was no longer available. What am I to do with the 2 Midas when they hatche. Can't u keep habitats for people who have the eggs already in the nest?

Please help this is urgent & we are in the middle of a tournament & I have 2 Midas on my nests.
    Thanks L60Dragons (iPad) & DragonsL60 (iPhone)
    Both My island name is Oyakoko. I'm a social 4 lvl 96 (iPhone) social 4 lvl 95 (iPad)
    I waited so long to get the gold dragons. Midas was my last.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	10045   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	10044  

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The Treasure Terrace be available again soon.

For real. Do you know when & how long before it's available? I'm stressing :-(

Yes, I have spent 2 weeks collecting so that I could put the Stain-Glass Dragon that I bought (spent $19.99 on 530 gold when they announced it would be discontinued), and, tonight, I finally had my 8,000,000 coins. I went into the market, clicked on habitats, and NO TREASURE TERRACE. Wow, I just sat there starring. I was thinking, "this MUST be a mistake!" I checked my game on the iPhone and it was also gone. I checked my daughter's games on her iPhone & iPad, gone too. I was trying to decide what to do, because, I have to admit, I'm an Dragonstory addict. I was going to e-mail TeamLava, but the last time I felt like I had a legit beef, they basically refused to help me. I see someone below that says they represent TL says it will be back. I hope that is true because, removing that habitat harms the customers that BUY gold. As much as they have done recently to get us to spend it, even accidentally at times, you would think customers like you and me, who buy gold, would be ones they'd want to keep. Crazy.

Fashion Designer
    why would you remove a habitat when you are still selling treasure and midas dragons which go in that habitat? i went to buy a treasure terrence since i want to place the stainglass that has been sitting in my nest since last thursday only to find out it is missing for the market.

Senior Moderator
    I don't know for sure, but typically when TL pulls an item in a game that wasn't marked as limited, it's because there was a problem they detected. Usually the item returns within a few days, but there's no definite time frame.

Trust Pony
    Last edited by greygull; 09-04-13 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Typo
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

I too faced today such problem (((we will wait...

Yes, it doesn't seem right. I'm hoping that GreyGull is correct. I'm trying to trust, but they have been making it hard.....

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaDragonLand View Post
    Yes, it doesn't seem right. I'm hoping that GreyGull is correct. I'm trying to trust, but they have been making it hard.....
    Trust Greygull and Pony!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by L60Dragons View Post
    I purchased 2 Midas for 800 gold.
    You cannot have 2 Midas dragons on your island, the limit is 1 of each gold dragon. Even though the game allows you to buy more before you actually hatch one, you won't be able to hatch the second one (unless maybe you put the first one in the stable, not sure about that)

You should probably e-mail support about that. Hope you didn't flush 800 gold down the drain...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast