View Poll Results: Do you think the Dresses on Catalogs should be coins?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, the dresses should be coins sometimes.

36 92.31%
  • No the dress being gems EVERYTIME is fine with me.

0 0%
  • I buy the dress no matter what the price is.

1 2.56%
  • What the heck are you talking about?

2 5.13%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many are annoyed that the Dresses on new catalogs are always Gems?

Executive Chef

How many are annoyed that the Dresses on new catalogs are always Gems?

Since we've been getting a lot of new catalogs lately, I've been investigating and a lot of the catalogs that we've gotten, the dress is ALWAYS gems.

Now I appreciate TL for giving all the other things in the catalog for coins but you could surely make the dress for coins sometimes.

Thank-you.

Executive Chef
    I buy gem dresses sometimes, if they're beautiful enough. Other times, I really wish the dress I want could be coins because I'm flat out broke T___T

Me me me! Whenever I saw there's any new catalog, I knew 99% the dress/top will cost gems.

Executive Chef
    I can't understand why they make tops and dresses so expensive, do they think that people will buy gems every week to get them? I almost never see players with avatars wearing over 20-25 gems outfits...

Rhino Keeper
    I agree. I wish the items were less expensive. I've learned the hard way that I can't even try items on my avatar to decide because somehow I always manage to accidentally buy them. I swear I tap the item only once, but pretty much every gem avatar purchase I've made has been by accident.

Executive Chef
    If the prices would be 10-15 gems per dress like they used to be, I wouldn't have a problem buying with gems, but nowdays every little shirt or a tiny pair of shorts is marked 30+ gems, at these prices I simply cannot afford to buy many gem clothing for my avatar, not nearly as much as I would if they were more reasonably priced, you just don't get much for your money like this. Accessories have gone up too much also, used to be 5-10 gems per hat/purse/clutch/jewelry/makeup/hair. Now it's all 25+ gems per item. Alot of times I want to buy multiple pieces at once to create a new outfit and at these prices I usually just give up and don't buy any.

Executive Chef
    I'm SUPER annoyed that we're only allowed HALF a bikini! That's mental! It's scandalous!

Executive Chef
    lol)))))) I haven't even looked in there since i got myself a somewhat decent outfit.. it's so limited anyway and most ofthe stuff is gems

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    I'm SUPER annoyed that we're only allowed HALF a bikini! That's mental! It's scandalous!
    I know!! It is scandalous.!
    Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post
    lol)))))) I haven't even looked in there since i got myself a somewhat decent outfit.. it's so limited anyway and most ofthe stuff is gems
    Me neither. I haven't bought an outfit in months.

Fashion Designer
    I agree. I appreciate that some of the older dresses are for coins, but not one new one in 6 months has been for coins. There have been a few coin tops, but not one of those dresses. They could make them cost 1 mil coins, I would prefer that to 40 gems or whatever.
    I have only ever spent gems on one avatar item ever, 10 gems, and I doubt I will ever spend gems there again. No one sees your avatar for more than a few seconds. My gems will go into my shop. Please TL, please give us some pretty dresses for coins, or an entire outfit (top and bottom), that would be amazing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast