Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes

Rhino Keeper
    The other problem with the game is you're not actually solving anything. You're only finding objects. If it was a true solve the mystery game, you'd have to keep track of the clues and pick the right suspect

I love this game and have completed all the scenes. Will there be more?

I've played it and don't like it. I used to play Mystery Case Files all the time and loved it. Was hoping that is along the lines this game was going to be but nope. Uninstalled very disappointed at the least.

Just downloaded the valentines version. Booooooo...I have to share energy between two different games? That is ridiculous.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mimichan510 View Post
    Just downloaded the valentines version. Booooooo...I have to share energy between two different games? That is ridiculous.
    You are not sharing between two games. Only play one of the versions. What you do in one game will update in the other game.
    It is best to close out one and only play one at a time .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Did anyone else get stuck on case #4? I'm at 77 percent complete where there is a clue that says 'trace the sword's origins' with a 2:00:00 timer that doesn't move. I've tried getting more stars but they can't be applied to get this timer moving. Usually, you just click a clue with a timer and it starts to tick down but this one never moves.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You are not sharing between two games. Only play one of the versions. What you do in one game will update in the other game.
    It is best to close out one and only play one at a time .
    Okay, but in my other TL games I have a goal to complete case 3 (or case 5) of the Valentine's version... does this mean there is more than one Valentine themed crimes or do I just have to solve the Valentine crime AND one or two of the regular ones?

Slightly confusing!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Okay, but in my other TL games I have a goal to complete case 3 (or case 5) of the Valentine's version... does this mean there is more than one Valentine themed crimes or do I just have to solve the Valentine crime AND one or two of the regular ones?

Slightly confusing!
    No, it just means the regular cases. There's only the one Valentine case which is a limited edition one that can only be accessed through the Vday version of the game. The goal that you have in other games is to complete case 3 (or 5) in either version. But like Kooky said, only play on one version (my advice would be play the Vday version right now because its the latest version so possibly has things like bug fixes in it. Also that exclusive extra case!)

New Resident
    How did you finish case 4 mine will not let me get past 59% finished. Been stuck for at least a week if not more. Have stars have energy . Any help will be helpful

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mnap11 View Post
    How did you finish case 4 mine will not let me get past 59% finished. Been stuck for at least a week if not more. Have stars have energy . Any help will be helpful
    What does it say in your list for you to do? It might want you to redo one of the levels again to find a new clue, or talk to someone, or process a clue? You list is on the right hand side when you're looking at the scenes, or the left when looking at past conversations and clues.
    Hope I've helped

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast