Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes

Executive Chef
    There is something overlapping the Hint button in almost all case scenes. It costed me several opportunities to get bonus points for not using the Hint. In case 5 at the bar, the garage, junkyard there is something overlapping the Hint button.

Farm Supplier
    I like the concept of this game, but the energy refill time and 30 energy are a ****er. I miss the neighbor feature of others TL games, my Facebook friends don't play games like this. Like others had said some items are were the hint button is.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree the energy refill time takes way too long... But I'm getting there slowly lol. I wish there's more games to download and play to earn gems... I don't mind playing as long as I'm rewarded with gems in return

Executive Chef
    Finished the third case,deleting now because 3 gems aren't worth it to continue.too bad on how hard it is to earn stars,or else I woulda kept it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Finished the third case,deleting now because 3 gems aren't worth it to continue.too bad on how hard it is to earn stars,or else I woulda kept it
    lol whats the next case you have to complete? this game takes to long to complete( i guess that's the point but to to those who are only playing to get the gems/gold)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    lol whats the next case you have to complete? this game takes to long to complete( i guess that's the point but to to those who are only playing to get the gems/gold)

I find the game pretty boring and yes, way too long to get the job done. I too just downloaded it to get rid of the pop up goal in my other games and to get the gems as a benefit of downloading it. As soon as i solve case 3 i intend to collect the gems and then delete it. I cannot be bothered to solve the other cases for more gems.

Rhino Keeper
    I like it for the most part. It does get rather slow at times though and I don't like it when the hint button overlaps items that you need to click on. It would be great if the button was smaller, or if it had a neutral backing behind it rather than overlapping the scene.

Executive Chef
    Yay I solved case five and got my gems! It took a long time to get the gems, but at least the storyline made it more interesting than slots or bingo, which were totally mindless and luck based yet still took forever to level up. I think the key is to find a scene or two that are easier to play and focus on those once you get the timed versions of the scenes open. For instance I'm lucky to find ten things in the junk yard in the time limit but can easily find thirty in the body shop, and it took me longer to clear 600,000 points in the junk yard than to clear 6 million in the body shop. I worked on the body shop scenes over and over, and it was easier to get the third star there rather than try for the second star in the junk yard. Won't play this game long term though, too much eye strain trying to find things in darkly lit scenes.

Rhino Keeper
    Exactly how I feel rosewaterlily but I'm only on case 2. Not sure of its worth to continue for me. Doesn't TL realize that when you have time to play you want to go ham on it instead of being throttled to only 160 lightening max? Are they trying to be a parent by limiting the amount of okay you can do at once?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmoqueen View Post
    I like the concept of this game, but the energy refill time and 30 energy are a ****er. I miss the neighbor feature of others TL games, my Facebook friends don't play games like this. Like others had said some items are were the hint button is.
    yep. It takes like a year to get one star. And it takes foreeeeever to solve 1 crime. I'm only in it for the gems but shoot this is way too much work! And also yeah i noticed the objects right by the hint button are impossible to get without pushing the actual hint button.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast