Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes

New Resident
    New cases are taking in excess of 5 days to download Is there something I/you can do to fix this?

If I delete and reinstall this game to see if Case #2 finally downloads, wil I keep al only progress like the other TL games or will I have to start all over?

Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    I believe this game requires you to get game friends through facebook. You have to connect your game to Facebook and then your FB friends who also connect their games to FB will be your in-game friends.
    What if you don't want to give TL your Facebook account or you don't even have a Facebook?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mano2911 View Post
    New cases are taking in excess of 5 days to download Is there something I/you can do to fix this?
    Make sure you have a fast internet connection, start downloading the game, and wait. Do not exit the game, and do not allow your device to go to sleep. You may need to wait 10 minutes or more.

Quote Originally Posted by mathstagelover View Post
    If I delete and reinstall this game to see if Case #2 finally downloads, wil I keep al only progress like the other TL games or will I have to start all over?
    Yes, your progress is saved on TL servers.

Quote Originally Posted by mathstagelover View Post
    What if you don't want to give TL your Facebook account or you don't even have a Facebook?
    Then, you will not have in-game friends. In-game friends are not needed in this game.

Host(ess)
    I really like this game....however, I agree that with it taking 30 energy and a long time to refill the energy it gets a bit frustrating.....just as you get into the game, you have to wait a long time before being able to play again. It's a fun concept but holding my interest, I'm just not sure....and I'm another one that doesn't do Facebook.....so not having neighbors makes it a little less fun. Loving the concept...searching for similar games��

Rhino Keeper
    I can see this is based on an older, discontinued TL game, Hidden Objects:Mystery Seeker Story, which I really enjoyed! I played that game to the end. So many players wanted more, including me. That game had the same idea of energy so I had to get used to playing it, then doing something else and coming back when the energy had refilled. It was the first TL game I played! I played it around January 2013. As one might suspect, I have tried MANY TL games since then! I am currently VERY committed to Dragon Story.

Sometimes I think it is nice not to feel the pressure of having neighbors. I like being able to play games independently. (TL games have taught me how to play with "neighbors".) Since I liked and missed Hidden Objects: Mystery Seeker, I searched around and downloaded other Hidden Objects games.(reminds me of how I looked forward to the hidden objects page when my "Highlights" magazine came each month - I was a child - surely that dates me!) Hidden Objects is a game genre for TL to enter.

Finally, to respond to the concern in earlier posts on this thread, in Case 1, in the Floral Shop, I accidentally activated the hint button while trying to tap on the take-out container.

How long does it take for the Barbershop case to download? It's been 5 hours and I still haven't been able to access it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rochelle1025 View Post
    How long does it take for the Barbershop case to download? It's been 5 hours and I still haven't been able to access it.
    Make sure you do not exit the game or allow your phone to go to sleep while it is downloading.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    Make sure you do not exit the game or allow your phone to go to sleep while it is downloading.
    Didn't work. I didn't exit the game for three hours, I adjusted my phone settings so it doesn't sleep, and I have a fast connection because of LTE. The barbershop still didn't download.

Is this a glitch? The other scenes were able to download okay even if my phone went to sleep.

I've been waiting for the Lucky Pawnshop scene in crime case #4 to download for 2 days. What is up with that? And please do not say its my internet connection. My other games app load just fine. Please see what's wrong with it. Thanks!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast