Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Can you let me know what Case and Scene number this happens?
    just happened again. Case 3, dressing room. The ace of hearts is right next to the clue button. I had already clicked for a clue because the ace of hearts was the last item to find and I couldn't see it, and when trying to press the highlighted "clue" circle I accidently bought another clue which I didn't need or want

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    just happened again. Case 3, dressing room. The ace of hearts is right next to the clue button. I had already clicked for a clue because the ace of hearts was the last item to find and I couldn't see it, and when trying to press the highlighted "clue" circle I accidently bought another clue which I didn't need or want
    just wasted 2 more hints and several gems trying to "find" the ace of hearts. Please do something about this

Thanks for the information! I've forwarded this to our Game Team to take a look at.

We have temporarily removed the Glasses from Case 4, Lucky's Pawn Shop and the Ace of Hearts from Case 3, Dressing Room. We may bring them back in a different location that's away from the Hint button. Please let me know if you encounter any other Scenes with a similar issue. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    I'm trying to examine the florist's shop in case #1 but the scene is all black both times I tried to load it. I rebooted my device and still the same thing. I used the hint button to see if I could locate something in the dark but when I tapped on it still nothing. I'm on an old device (iPod 3rd gen), is it not compatible with the game?

Please try reinstalling the game, please let us know if this helps.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    I have been playing more than two days and still on the way to finish case 2. I think for the new game promotion, gem should be rewarded at case 1, case 2, case 3 respectively. Now teamlava just wants us to spend so long to test all the available cases. I am going to quit at case 3. This game is frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rene2222 View Post
    oh wow, I would love to try out this game. Hope it would be released to all soon.
    Lol tried and deleted already..most confusing game I had seen

Love #1 Garden-Variety Murder.... now trying to play scene 2 and it says it has been downloading for 2 days.... please help!

Hey! Is there an english version... I've download it many times and everything is in spanish, where do I change the settings?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast