Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Azriemw3 View Post
    How to play this game
    For some basics see this thread
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    cant wait

Rhino Keeper
    Any idea on when this game will be released?

Banned
    Finished case 4 on my iPad (getting the gems for Castle Story from the first 3 cases was nice too). Can't wait till case 5. The graphics in the game is amazing! The energy recharging wait time is torture, though...

Quote Originally Posted by luke1100 View Post
    Looks good but any ideas when this is going to be available in uk App Store for iPad?
    I got this game on my iPad from App Store UK so u might want to check it again, hope this helps

Executive Chef
    question - how are you supposed to click on a "hidden" item that is right next to the Hint button without hitting the hint button or accidently spending gems to get another hint? I have lost count how many times that has happened and I have only been playing for the last couple of days. That is one major gem trap as far as I am concerned.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sheardear View Post
    I got this game on my iPad from App Store UK so u might want to check it again, hope this helps
    Got and on case 2......bit slow though with the energy refill (30 needed for each search) and the scores you need to reach a star to be able to complete cases are really high. Apart from that it's not bad and will probably only play til got my reward in CS

Rhino Keeper
    Very nearly at the end of case 2 and I will do case 3 but only to get gem rewards for my other games. It's a good game but each search for clues takes 30 energy that takes just over an hours wait to refill. You can buy energy but only with gems and the number required is high.
    It takes many clue searches to earn one star that allows progress by interviewing people or checking evidence. If there is a timed clue search it takes forever to earn one star.
    I will not play on after case 3 because I find the waiting and resulting slow progress boring.

Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    question - how are you supposed to click on a "hidden" item that is right next to the Hint button without hitting the hint button or accidently spending gems to get another hint? I have lost count how many times that has happened and I have only been playing for the last couple of days. That is one major gem trap as far as I am concerned.
    Can you let me know what Case and Scene number this happens?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Can you let me know what Case and Scene number this happens?
    Didn't make a note of it at the time, and as I will have to enter each scene to try and remember which will take 30 energy, not sure if I will be able to answer this. I do know that there were two separate occasions (ie, two different scenes)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast