Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    The App Store? So are you saying this new game won't be available to Android users?
    They pretty much never are. Except for Monster Story, we're continually left out.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    What is up with these remakes of games you've already created?

I'm not going to talk bad about this one because I haven't tried it, but why not update and improve the apps you already have, TeamLava?
    And why remove Hidden Objects: Mystery Seeker Story to replace it with this one?

I'm so confused!
    Android never got Hidden Objects: Mystery Seeker and now its been retired. It seems like we won't get this game either.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Android never got Hidden Objects: Mystery Seeker and now its been retired. It seems like we won't get this game either.
    i googled it and it's in the Australia store and currently only for ipads. so unless that changes with worldwide release most of iOS won't be getting it either.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dapplefur View Post
    i googled it and it's in the Australia store and currently only for ipads. so unless that changes with worldwide release most of iOS won't be getting it either.
    Thanks! Couldnt find it when I googled it a couple days ago. The last time I downloaded the other mystery game no goals popped up to reach a certain level. Sucked big time. Ill see if something will come this time.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow so now teamlava have TWO games not even released in all stores in all countries. Farm story 2 and then this. How professional.

I have it in my App Store! But I'm NOT downloading Candy Blast Mania,this game and any other new TL game until there's a goal in Dragon Story asking to download apps for Gold! Lol

Farm Supplier
    Looks good but any ideas when this is going to be available in uk App Store for iPad?

Fashion Designer
    I downloaded this game to get some gems/gold for other apps.
    I can't say I love it. Think it takes too long for energy to recharge and/or takes too much energy to earn stars, but now I'm 75% done the first case & it is stuck on a piece of evidence. The surveillance video needs 30 minutes to analyze, I wait 30 minutes, get a message saying it is ready, but when I open the app it starts all over again. On my third round analyzing this. HELP!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    I downloaded this game to get some gems/gold for other apps.
    I can't say I love it. Think it takes too long for energy to recharge and/or takes too much energy to earn stars, but now I'm 75% done the first case & it is stuck on a piece of evidence. The surveillance video needs 30 minutes to analyze, I wait 30 minutes, get a message saying it is ready, but when I open the app it starts all over again. On my third round analyzing this. HELP!
    Okay, third time was the charm, but it really should've worked the first time!

Another piece of feedback is that there was a typo early on, near the end of a scene. Don't remember which one....

Rhino Keeper
    How to play this game

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast