Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes

New Resident
    I'm on lvl 9, I've talked and done everything asked but stuck at 15%. I have two plus stars and nothing is new to solve, have gone back to the two open scenes and still nothing. How do I get it started again?

hej cookiepanda!need your help please. just downloaded mystery game rio and the second scene doesn't load. is this being worked on?thx a lot

Hi. I'm on the 3rd scene and I'm being asked to download Dragon Story to continue. Why is this necessary? Will it effect the rest of the game too? Will I be forced to download a different game at some stage in the future to continue again?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimlandy View Post
    Hi. I'm on the 3rd scene and I'm being asked to download Dragon Story to continue. Why is this necessary? Will it effect the rest of the game too? Will I be forced to download a different game at some stage in the future to continue again?
    You don't need to download other games to continue in this one. TL provides promotional opportunities for people to try their other games to see if they would like them.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

managed to solve mystery game rio...but there's no reward?

Fashion Designer
    You solved it! That is the reward!
    Last edited by dala12; 06-21-14 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Forget one word..

Having issues on the latest case and it's clearly a glitch or mistake in making the game. I will clear every item in the time limit but it only says there were 59 of 60 found which costs me a huge time bonus and makes it tedious to max out all stars which is something I've done on every other case. I'm assuming there only are 59 items in the scenes, not 60 but why require 60 if there aren't 60 items to even locate?

Also, and this happens more and more lately, the app will wait until I've used my energy and am waiting to start a scene, then poof, it crashes me back to the iPad main screen and when I relaunch the app, it took the energy but I never got to play the scene.

Just some issues I wanted to post here, since there's a forum or message board for it. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sirrealist View Post
    Having issues on the latest case and it's clearly a glitch or mistake in making the game. I will clear every item in the time limit but it only says there were 59 of 60 found which costs me a huge time bonus and makes it tedious to max out all stars which is something I've done on every other case. I'm assuming there only are 59 items in the scenes, not 60 but why require 60 if there aren't 60 items to even locate?

Also, and this happens more and more lately, the app will wait until I've used my energy and am waiting to start a scene, then poof, it crashes me back to the iPad main screen and when I relaunch the app, it took the energy but I never got to play the scene.

Just some issues I wanted to post here, since there's a forum or message board for it. Thanks
    We're looking into this.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

This latest case has a major glitch for me, so much so I have to give up the search scene otherwise it will just count up infinite minutes while a clue does not load which is just ridiculous. It tells me to go to the Terminal and look for more clues. One of them is scuff marks but scuff marks never loads, as in even if I hold over the words scuff marks at the bottom, it will not load the preview image meaning I'm basically stuck in the search scene mode indefinitely waiting for that one clue to load so I can go further in the investigation. I repeated the problem for nearly a half hour so it isn't something with my connection or anything.

I like this game and have had a lot of enjoyment from the cases before this last one but mistakes seem to be getting sloppy. Not only am I still experiencing other issues which started happening a few cases back, I'm seeing clues not even load like this and bringing the entire game as well as any fun to a complete halt. It's more than a bit of a headache.

New Resident
    I am having the same problem! I have used over 80 tokens to try and get the scuff mark!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast