Page 117 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1764

Thread: Battle Arena Tournament for the Kaleido Dragon LIMITED[iOS]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trescake16 View Post
    I need help, Its been a long day for me can't beat Naga I already used my Lotus and Night any suggestions ?
    I wrote before, this Naga is the hardest opponent in the whole tournament. I defeated at 11th try, with lvl1 winter. Check wiki battle guide, but there are only a couple of dragons which have more than 10% chance against it.

Executive Chef
    For me, last round, facing Kaleido.

Executive Chef
    Have lost light, infinity, and chocolate to helios now too, that's eight dragons down. Might just mash it with ultimate if I don't get it before I go to sleep. Have plenty of gold hoarded up at least, since I don't speed breed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    I have to go to bed, still stuck on Helios. I have lost to it 9 times now. Starting to panic a bit, since I know I still have to face Crusader. Send me some luck for the morning everyone!
    Good Luck Buddy. I am there too.
    I will have gold for only one Ultimate

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Have lost light, infinity, and chocolate to helios now too, that's eight dragons down. Might just mash it with ultimate if I don't get it before I go to sleep. Have plenty of gold hoarded up at least, since I don't speed breed.
    Don't do that, you still have plenty of time to win. Throw in some level 1 Forest or Fire dragons until you heal a few more dragons.. Use Ultimate on the last day if you need to, but you'll probably have won by then.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    I wrote before, this Naga is the hardest opponent in the whole tournament. I defeated at 11th try, with lvl1 winter. Check wiki battle guide, but there are only a couple of dragons which have more than 10% chance against it.
    It is a Pink n still Black is best. I used a Night6
    Gold, Fairytale recommended.

Rhino Keeper
    Helios is eating me alive..

Executive Chef
    Just lost kitsune to helios too. Why am I still following the color guide and wasting my dragons when wiki says fire 1 will have the same percentage? Okay, no more of my regulars are fighting from now until I give up and use ultimate.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Just lost kitsune to helios too. Why am I still following the color guide and wasting my dragons when wiki says fire 1 will have the same percentage? Okay, no more of my regulars are fighting from now until I give up and use ultimate.
    Shut the phone completely and relink again. It helped me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurry View Post
    Helios is eating me alive..
    Okay I lost to Helios: Tiny,Landworm,Goblin.
    Thinking of using Crusader.