Page 118 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1764

Thread: Battle Arena Tournament for the Kaleido Dragon LIMITED[iOS]

Banned
    Stupid lightning is ruining my night! At least 12 dragons have lost to this screwed up nose having twit.

Has anyone transferred over to android since the matches started? And didnt have any problems? I need gold! I just want to get rid of it so I can focus on the next rounds in peace. I refuse to lose this dragon because of one bad round. BB wasnt even this bad. Heck, as hard as Etherial was I didn't have this problem.

Helios gave me a very rough day today, taking down Chocolate, Independence, Landworm, and Hypnotic before finally falling to CORAL of all things! MBM and it was a very close call. So there's another one you guys can try if you're stuck. Best of luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    Stupid lightning is ruining my night! At least 12 dragons have lost to this screwed up nose having twit.

Has anyone transferred over to android since the matches started? And didnt have any problems? I need gold! I just want to get rid of it so I can focus on the next rounds in peace. I refuse to lose this dragon because of one bad round. BB wasnt even this bad. Heck, as hard as Etherial was I didn't have this problem.
    It has to be a black. Best chance with it.
    Lotus worked for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmaker1121 View Post
    Helios gave me a very rough day today, taking down Chocolate, Independence, Landworm, and Hypnotic before finally falling to CORAL of all things! MBM and it was a very close call. So there's another one you guys can try if you're stuck. Best of luck!
    I tried a coral 1 as it came from breeding. Lost narrowly.

New Resident
    Anybody help me to defeat samura? I lost lightning epic

Executive Chef
    Beat dark angel dragon on my first try with epic Forest dragon MB and finish

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Beat dark angel dragon on my first try with epic Forest dragon MB and finish
    Very very thank u summercarefree well done and thanx for help

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nth0504 View Post
    Anybody help me to defeat samura? I lost lightning epic
    I beat Samurai with epic infinity.

Ok we got a habitat increase of one for the royal dragon, thank you, what about the dragons we are battling for kaleido, leviathan & gladiator. Plus if we ever get the parts from the quest portal comet will have to be housed . At present all my haditats are full & dragons imprisoned in stables . My game is coming to a grinding halt. Please release more habitats.......

Executive Chef
    Naga beat my land worm and forestfire both epic don't know which dragon use plz help me summercarefree