Page 164 of 177 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1764

Thread: Battle Arena Tournament for the Kaleido Dragon LIMITED[iOS]

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ronjace007 View Post
    Hi, been playing silently this time.. Was still reading your recommendations, and were winning some and losing a lot still.. I still believe luck is a real part of this game.. Any suggestion for Helios? Thanks...
    One bash of kitsune for helios.. Worked for me!

Fashion Designer
    Grrrr, have now lost Lightning, Lotus, Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby, Cheshire and Bat to Kaleido...Yin Yang is next up out of the healing spring in an hour..trying Topaz after that, it's my only gemstone dragon left. Tick tock, goes the clock :/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vaibhav11 View Post
    One bash of kitsune for helios.. Worked for me!
    Thanks.. Wish I had a dragon like yours.. The only pinks I have are virtue, justice, tiny and lightning.. I lost them all now.. Any other suggestion? Please..

Fashion Designer
    Thanks.. Wish I had a dragon like yours.. The only pinks I have are virtue, justice, tiny and lightning.. I lost them all now.. Any other suggestion? Please..
    I threw a baby Firestorm (lvl 1) at Helios and managed to defeat it after losing 11 of my top dragons, go figure...just try anything. Preferably babies so you don't have a waiting line at the healing spa. Good Luck!!

Host(ess)
    Finally won a tournament!! Beat kaleido with sapphire level 7 BB. Good luck to everyone still trying!

Executive Chef
    I hope you got some Gold standby too.

28.- Helios (20) - U - use: Diamond, White, Pink, Fairytale, Dino avoid: Gold, Gemstone, Green, Rainbow, Zodiac

New Resident
    Desperately need options to beat Kaleido! help please!!!

Executive Chef
    I'm still on to Crusader, tried many little fire, DA, ice cream, mist, Air Lv1(very cloee fight almost win) and some more I don't remember it...probably its time to use ultimate attacks on Last two final battles......I'll go for one last attempt to beat Crusader,..Please give me final advice for these options are....Epic Lotus, Epic Dark angel , Epic Seabreeze, Topaz Lv9, Lightning Lv9, NightElf Lv9, Epic Stone & Epic Yin Yang......Thank you,... Congrats! to those managed to won this quite tough tournament so far of the year...2013... great job done by all of you guys..

Executive Chef
    I used the Ultimate against Helios eventhough I have 3 Diamond Breeds (I had only 30 Gold).
    I was saving the Diamonds for next two fights just in case. But I had an easy walk in the park as Fire and Night Elf ****ed Crusader and Kalei, at first attempt.
    But if I had gotten over with Helios with a Diamond Breed, my next two fights would be a big headache I think.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    I'm still on to Crusader, tried many little fire, DA, ice cream, mist, Air Lv1(very cloee fight almost win) and some more I don't remember it...probably its time to use ultimate attacks on Last two final battles......I'll go for one last attempt to beat Crusader,..Please give me final advice for these options are....Epic Lotus, Epic Dark angel , Epic Seabreeze, Topaz Lv9, Lightning Lv9, NightElf Lv9, Epic Stone & Epic Yin Yang......Thank you,... Congrats! to those managed to won this quite tough tournament so far of the year...2013... great job done by all of you guys..
    Is your DA healed yet ???? use it. or try something BLue

29.- Crusader (20) - U - use: Yellow, Blue, Stone, Diamond avoid: Green, Dino, Zodiac, Gold, Gemstone