Page 151 of 177 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1764

Thread: Battle Arena Tournament for the Kaleido Dragon LIMITED[iOS]

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Naga went down with one magic from epic Lotus. Woohoo. Night elf here i come.
    Thanks kwhales.... It worked perfectly for me.... Lotus with one magic blow end Naga for me too....!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you all for tips on beating this tournament, i just beat dark angel with ultimate lol they exploded
    Using ultimate for the rest good luck to all

Quote Originally Posted by filipina1983 View Post
    Thank you all for tips on beating this tournament, i just beat dark angel with ultimate lol they exploded
    Using ultimate for the rest good luck to all
    Running out of time yeah....

Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Congrats winners, n keep trying Buddies. A bit low in battery.
    So happy you got it, all of you who are so helpful certainly deserve the wins!

Taken down Kaleido with one almighty Bash from Hunter Lv10. So glad this is over. Good luck to all still battling and a big Thank You to everyone posting tips and hints throughout. I wouldn't have been able to complete this without you guys. Now for the clean up....I have 37 exhausted dragons so hope we get a while to regroup before the next battle.

Stuck on Naga, tried: Treasure, Big Bad, Lotus, Saphire, Crusauder; any suggestions on who else to try?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestrike View Post
    Stuck on Naga, tried: Treasure, Big Bad, Lotus, Saphire, Crusauder; any suggestions on who else to try?
    Emarald one bash only

Host(ess)
    Just beat Helios first try with tiny level 8!!! M++B good luck everyone!!

Taken down night elf with Atlantis one magic.... Proceeding... Not sure if have time for fire and forest babies for helios and crusader. Can advise if those people who uses baby will speed up battle waiting time using 4 gold bars. If so will it increase the chance of winning by not waiting for one hour for each battle?

Quote Originally Posted by vaibhav11 View Post
    Emarald one bash only
    Thanks!!! Had to do BMM but finally finished Naga!!!