Thread: Stuck In Arctic Isles

Host(ess)

Stuck In Arctic Isles

Can anyone point me in the direction of who can help fix my issue? My game is stuck in the Arctic Isle and I am not able to travel back to my regular island for some reason, no matter how many times I hit the "ship" to travel back. 😒

Host(ess)
    Is it still stuck?

Senior Moderator
    Have you tried restarting your device, or deleting and reinstalling the game?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    I'm having issues leaving the arctic isle too. Everytime i click on the ship,it just prompts me to buy now/breed dragon. I've already tried restarting my device and deleting & reinstalling the app but still no change. Theres no travel picture on the bottom right screen either. Emailed support but still no reply.Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. TIA

Farm Supplier
    This arctic is a joke. I have been having issue on this isle since it started. The worst part, when I emailed TL about this, they say there was no issue even thou I sent them lots of screenshot. The egg on my isle doesn't hatch at all and it say I have 999,999.