Thread: Making money

Host(ess)

Question Making money

I'm level 56 and mainly use just a few of the cookers. I'm wondering which cookers i should invest in and which recipes to make, to earn the most money?

Executive Chef
    the default ones)) stove, iven and grill. choose the recipes from the right end of the cookbook. as you level up, more profitable recipes open there.

Executive Chef
    oops of course oven and grill. and the drink machine.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post
    the default ones)) stove, iven and grill. choose the recipes from the right end of the cookbook. as you level up, more profitable recipes open there.
    Thank you those are the ones that I typically use!

New Resident
    I would suggest oven and stove first priority.
    Here you will get few 1 day recipes around 10000 coins per day. In the oven 2 day recipes are also there which can give you around 15000.
    Then you can go for grill, sushi counter -- they have one 1 day recipes which can give you around 10000 coins

Then drink machine - one 2 day recipe available which can give you around 10000 coins.

I feel all other appliances are not for earning good money. They are mainly for goals , or for a beautiful kitchen :-)

I have so many different appliances . I built them for fun. But I actually use the ones which I listed above.

Executive Chef
    that's if you aren't playing more often than once in 1-2 days, otherwise these recipes are no use))

New Resident
    That's true. But if you don't have enough time to play then better to choose these dishes. Sometime back I got too addicted to this game. I started playing in office as well :-) .To stop this addiction I choose this approach. It depends on how many coins you need per day. I wanted 100000 coins per day and I have 10 appliances. So this works for me if I login just once per day.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Top earners:

Roast Chicken, Apple Pie - 8 coins - 2 days - oven
    Glazed Ham - 5 coins - 1 day - oven
    Bacon and Eggs - 6 coins - 3 mins - stove
    Stew - 5 coins - 2 days - stove
    Creme Brulee - 5 coins - 1 day - stove

Source