Thread: goal expired early?

goal expired early?

One of my goals expired 2 hours early. This is the 3rd time this has happened in the last week. Why does this happen, and is there anything that can be done abut it?

Grand Emperor
    People are always posting that the goals expired early. You should plan on completing your goals several hours at least, probably a half day to be safe. It doesn't appear TL will make a change as it sounds like they don't think the problem is on their end.

I have the same problem. The last goal expired before time was up.

Rhino Keeper
    This just happened to me also. Last check I had 6 hours left. That was about 2 hours ago. I planned on using gems to complete and found it expired early. Could someone from TL please look into this?

Executive Chef
    it's been for years. the timer is 4 hours off. we all know they're way too lazy to fix that..

mee too. When I prepared the last 4 Balboa Bar, I checked the remaining time, and I thought I can complete it before the expiry time, ...Suddenly I found the Goal disappeared, I am very upset now...

Because the Goal message showed me the remaining time , I think I have enough time to serve the last 4 Balboa.

For goals that expired a couple hours before the midnight deadline, please email support@teamlava.com. Be sure to provide your Storm8 ID and game info that the support team needs. Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Thankfully I knew about this and finished them having 5 hrs left on clock.... Used some gem to skip since I've been busy lately... But had to have the gOal prize