Thread: help

Fashion Designer

help

My restaurant has been closed for the day to try and catch up on food but I just looked and all the food that I made today is gone what is with that nobody has bought them but they are gone help what am I going to do. My food in my restaurant is just gone maybe there really is something wrong with this app first my wall paper goes missing now my food and I still have not heard back from them about the wall paper now I have to send in a new problem to them.

Executive Chef
    You cannot close the restaurant
    It is not in the intended design... So if you block door there is no way of knowing how your game will react... When you open up all you food could be gone and receive coins but you may also not even get coins

So block door at own risk

Farm Supplier
    It's called a quick sale and can happen by blocking the door. You don't have to send an email about this issue, it's a known issue and why it's stated all over the forum that you shouldn't do it. Instead of blocking the door you can always just store all your chairs. Yes, customers will leave angry, but that doesn't really matter at all.

I block the door, and I still have all of my food, even for weeks or months at a time, so saying that you can't simply isn't true. At least, never on any of the devices I have played on (always on Android, so idk about iOS). Sometimes, when I open my games (RS and BS), things look like thing like tables and food, are missing, but they are really just invisible, for whatever reason, and sometimes it takes a day or two for them to show up again. Again, I play on Android, so iOS might be different.

Farm Supplier
    I know. It's one of those do at a known risk though. I've blocked mine and never had an issue, but others have had a quick sale and some have received coins others not. It's just a risk doing it that way. With no chairs though the only thing effected are the hearts which don't matter and will go right back up when you re-add the chairs.

Executive Chef
    I'm blocking my door in BS right now. I never have a issue...( knocks on wood)