Thread: Rewards/Incentives/Perks for MASTERING recipes

Lightbulb Rewards/Incentives/Perks for MASTERING recipes

I know there are aleady some benefits associated with leveling up individual recipes (ie, gem, coin and/or xp bonuses), but I would like to see something else added when a recipe is mastered (Level 4). Something along the lines of requiring less money to prepare that specific dish or a shorter cooking time, or maybe yielding a higher quantity once the dish is prepared. This would increase replay value & incentivise players to revisit recipes they've already mastered. Thanks for considering my suggestion/feedback.

Storm ID: CeCes_Daddy

Host(ess)
    I can totally agree with that

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Oh yeah.

Agreed. I actually thought that was the point of leveling up... I thought with each new level achieved, I'd pay less, have to wait less, and/or cook more of that item at a time. I was disappointed to learn that there was no other benefit other than the coins/xp bonuses/gems...

I would also like to see the ability to reset your ovens at level 99 and earn all over.

Agreed, would teamlava admin read this suggestion.?

Was thinking the same thing but I would also like to see a bonus of sorts for when you have mastered every recipe for that appliance. Now that would be great...
    Quote Originally Posted by CeCes_Daddy View Post
    I know there are aleady some benefits associated with leveling up individual recipes (ie, gem, coin and/or xp bonuses), but I would like to see something else added when a recipe is mastered (Level 4). Something along the lines of requiring less money to prepare that specific dish or a shorter cooking time, or maybe yielding a higher quantity once the dish is prepared. This would increase replay value & incentivise players to revisit recipes they've already mastered. Thanks for considering my suggestion/feedback.

Storm ID: CeCes_Daddy

Executive Chef
    The should definitely b a huge reward 4 reaching lvl 99. All u get is the usual round of applause. Maybe a appliance slot, free gems, coins something to make reaching it worthwhile.
    I'm also at the pt of where I've mastered every appliance ,except 4 5 , so where's my incentive 2 keep going? What happens when I've mastered these 4? Play 1x per wk 2 c what the update's brought?
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 02-12-14 at 04:14 PM.

New Resident
    Yes, I totally agree!

budseeds (ID)