Thread: Problem With Sales

Fashion Designer

Problem With Sales

Sometime in June I noticed that my sales were ridiculously slow. One day I noticed that I only made about 1-2k in about 7 hours. I read somewhere that I should try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, which helped but not a lot. Now it's September and I don't even have up to 7.5 million, which is ridiculous because in June I barely had 6 million. This is really bothering me because on my Bakery Story account I have made about 4 million, in the amount of time it took my Fashion Story account to make 1 million. What should I do?

Fashion Designer
    Are you seeing a lot of broken hearts over your customers' heads? If they don't like something about your layout they could be leaving without purchasing anything.

Fashion Designer
    I don't have any broken hearts. All my customers are happy and shopping.

New Resident
    Me too. I no longer have to restock my shop as furiously as I used to before. I am ok with that since I have been a bit burned out by how fast the clothes used to go before. I just figured that TL had played with the sales statistics.

Executive Chef
    it's not statistics, it's returns. somehow when the connection is a bit unstable . or when going out of reach while playing, some items are returned back to the counters.

anyway you can try to sell them by increasing the number of racks. FS usually can sell anything that you can order.

Fashion Designer
    When you first enter the game, does the welcome window say you've only earned 1-2k after 7 hours, or does it say more?

Fashion Designer
    This is sooo odd. This is the second thread I have seen with people getting slower sales, yet my problem is the opposite. I have sales so fast lately I can hardly keep stocked. I did expand, and during the expansion added 4 racks and 4 tables, but keeping 8 more items stocked hardly seems like it would suddenly make it impossible to keep my whole store stocked.

For ages I have been able to close (I do not block my door, just make only the neighbor gifts reachable for sale) when I go to bed, and re-open in the morning, and keep everything well stocked. Lately I making about 25k more per DAY (used to be around 100k, now about 125k), being open the same amount of time, and half my racks run out before I can even place an order for them.

Starting today I decided to block off half my shop at a time, and see how that affects sales, and my ability to keep stocked.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MizCricket View Post
    When you first enter the game, does the welcome window say you've only earned 1-2k after 7 hours, or does it say more?
    I don't pay attention to what the welcome window says. But the day it happened I took note of what the total number was in the morning, and I checked it later that night. Ever since I uninstalled and reinstalled I've been able to make at least 20k per day.

Fashion Designer
    Sounds like you may have the coin bug. See this thread for suggestions on how to make sure your total goes up the correct amount when you enter the game. You don't mention what level you are but 20k is really low for anything later than the early levels.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....297#post647297

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MizCricket View Post
    Sounds like you may have the coin bug. See this thread for suggestions on how to make sure your total goes up the correct amount when you enter the game. You don't mention what level you are but 20k is really low for anything later than the early levels.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....297#post647297
    Thanks so much for your help I read the thread in your link and I think I do have the bug. It sucks that no one has bothered to fix it yet. Oh well.