Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What one thing do you REALLY want to see with the big anniversary update?

Farm Supplier

What one thing do you REALLY want to see with the big anniversary update?

It's coming soon, I hope! Someone had alluded to it before... In the fortune teller thread maybe? I can't wait to see what they've been working on. For me, I hope to see some new decorations. I think I exhausted the supply we have already.

Is there one thing that you really, really want to see?
    Anyone have some information on what to expect?
    Will it be Halloween themed?

Oo the anticipation!

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    For our coin only users, do not worry - we're working on some great content that you should see in a few weeks. Did you know Castle Story is almost a year old? We've got some neat stuff planned for our anniversary!
    Last edited by maguar; 09-02-13 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Added quote

Fashion Designer
    Is there one thing that you really, really want to see?
    something to keep people busy and stop asking for updates from there to FOREVER.
    Anyone have some information on what to expect?
    no
    Will it be Halloween themed?
    doubt it

Rhino Keeper
    What I REALLY REALLY want is more expansions! And not just one or two. Not sure what their thoughts are about limiting expansions! Wish they'd just let us expand as we go along...like Dragon Story!
    My kingdom is crammed together like sardines! Would like to see about TEN more expansions open up!
    Other than that I can't wait for anniversary update!

Fashion Designer
    It's definitely the gem confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    It's definitely the gem confirmation.
    This! Please.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    something to keep people busy and stop asking for updates from there to FOREVER.
    Alas, fair mikado86, do not let thine jimmies be rustled by the banter of common folk... For it would surely cause thee more harm than those who vex thee.

But I do agree that the whine levels have been reaching critical capacity lately.

Farm Supplier
    Oh, god, yes. Please. My left pinkie toe for a gem confirmation button!

Farm Supplier
    I really really want the flying gate to be open! I've been waiting for it since i installed the game, cos it's in the teaser... So not any expansion please, the gate expansion!

Fashion Designer
    TL have never implemented a gem confirmation in any of their games over the years that i have played, despite this being surely the number one requested feature in every game. I would think giving everyone 1000 gems would be more likely than gem confirmation. So there is little point in continuing to ask.

I'm hoping for multiple expansions too, either along the waters edge or through the gate. Maybe even adding features to the water itself. A port, fishing, pirates... Or something.

Where can I find the original info about the anniversary update?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast