Thread: Level 120 bees are the problem

Level 120 bees are the problem

I'm stuck at level 120 but i'll try to find a clue they provide you with only 30 moves and the bees are released even you have the blender because you have 2 sections no matter you do the other section will be released dammit i really wanna some help just to get through... and the admins here i guess won't to pushing the players to pay money for "buying the air"

you don't even care okay i solved the level 120 and waiting you to do your job and supply another island Boooo

I am stuck at 120 too. Any tips except buy gems? Thanks!

Yeah that'w what i did i got gems from gathering 5 keys then bought something i dont remember what it was then i passed it through....

Yea, that's what I am doing now. Need at least 42 gems. Still working on it.........

Looks like they bumped this level up to 35 moves now (not sure when I did it if it was 30 or 35) which helps but the toughest part is getting rid of the bombs in the beginning.
    At any rate, I never use gems or pay for anything. Every level is possible to pass for free and no gems (I'm on level 132 now), some just take a few tries to do.

For this level if I recall what I did to pass it was to create 1 large color block that took out the # blocks on both sides. For instance Green on left side needs 10 and green on right side needs 25, I create 1 giant connecting block of 25 and get rid of them both. Then clear out the rest like your normally would and use your blender to clear out the other bombs about to go off where the odd block is still stuck in the middle.

Took a few tries sometimes you can't get the right combination of blocks but eventually it works. Good luck.

Stuck at 120 too!! And I thought 119 was hard!

I got rid of the bees but the colors have to line up from the beginning but then ran out of moves! Luck is needed!

Work on the one on the right first and it will easily combine with the one on the left and you can get rid of the colors easily to get rid of the two smaller number bee blocks
    Work on the next one which brings up the blender to knock off the 4th one
    Then hopefully you have enough moves to get all the babies
    That was my struggle once I figured out which bee set to go after first