Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Candy Blast Mania

Hi Prater209,
    In Jewel Mania, you can only have one account per device (i.e., you can't sync an iPhone & iPad.) I'm guessing it's probably the same for Candy Blast Mania. Check out this post from the Community Manager at Jewel Mania | Discussions.) Maybe creolepraline meant playing each device separately; I know some players do that with Jewel Mania...

~*~*~

I'm loving this game, it's cute and fun so far. Well done, Team Lava!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by creolepraline View Post
    I'm hooked! This one seems more mellow and less complicated and headache inducing than fruit, bubble and jewel mania.

I'm Trying to get to level 30 on two devices. Been playing since 8am! Yep, I'm hooked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prater209 View Post
    You said your playing Candy Blast on 2 devices? Can you help me out? I have the game on my IPad but on my iPhone I have to start all over at the beginning. How can I make both devices be on the same level?
    I play on iphone and ipad too and the games are not linked, all of teamlava games are one game per one device.

Executive Chef
    Well I just deleted this game. Very boring. Looks childlike but gets harder as you level up. Too much like fruit mania. Not fun anymore.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Prater209 View Post
    You said your playing Candy Blast on 2 devices? Can you help me out? I have the game on my IPad but on my iPhone I have to start all over at the beginning. How can I make both devices be on the same level?
    You can only play the game on one device.
    This member was stating that they are playing two different games on two different devices.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Other than purchasing them, how do you collect gems?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Yay. MORE Mania games.

I just don't get it. Why make more games when you can fix and improve and UPDATE the ones you already have now?
    ---> $$

New Resident
    Ah, the inevitable whinefest, right on schedule. TeamLava offers a free game, and the complaints flow.

What I want to know is,has anyone figured out the strategy for level 102? You obviously have to get the reds and yellow down into the area of the bonus cannon thingies before you match them, but either a) they fall in en masse and match up before the next cannon fire, or b) you waste too many moves matching the unneeded candies to get the reds and yellows in position.

I know there's a trick in the first moves, but there's too few lives for my slow brain to solve it. Anyone else figured it out?

Thanks pony, TeamLava et al. I'm old enough to remember when the only free games were cracked, badly, and you hed to download them off of a bbs, if you could find one with a decent download/upload ratio requirement. Yeah, I'm really ancient.

New Resident
    Got it! If anyone is wondering, the trick is counterintuitive. You start with the orange candy at the center-bottom. Then only grab the top ones when they're irresistably numerous or high scoring. Otherwise, do swaps at the bottom that will bring down maximum candies.

Or am I the only one this into it?

Executive Chef
    Omg the stupid little candy eating ghost things are soooo annoying and the stupid gummy bear makes like 17 within 3 minutes! There's no chance of beating level 72 like this! ugh.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm candy...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast