Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Candy Blast Mania

Guess I was one of the 'lucky' ones...I have this game on my android tablet. BUT...it won't open. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it...still won't open! Why ....and are you gonna fix it?????

Level 159 on iPhone must have a big as there are no yellow to collect. Can complete all other colours easily but no yellow ever drop down to collect. It is different to the iPad
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-13-17 at 09:22 AM. Reason: removed email- privacy

New Resident
    The rainbow candies, how do I know which color contributes to the collect of one of these rainbow color?

I'm so addicted to Candy Blast it's not funny... Love it! My question is, is there a way to get free gems cause I'm stuck at a gate. I have gone back to some levels to get 3 stars on the ones that only had 1 or 2, but it won't let me have any more. I do not spend money on these games tho. Thank you

New Resident
    I found once I close the game on original devise and open on other, connect to the internet my game syncs and brings me to the newest level.

Can we be game friends?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345