Thread: It's not time to put away your sundresses yet.

It's not time to put away your sundresses yet.

Close out the Summer in style with the Park Scene in Fashion Story.

Executive Chef
    Ooh, cute and no walls!! woowho! What ever happenned to that outdoors theme? I was just getting into it, I was waiting for a tent+campfire display (with no walls of course), I can so picture it in my mind. Sometimes I think maybe TL should have me helping them design their themes, items and catalogues, just about every new item they make I can give constructive criticism for. Oh well, this is by far my favorite game and it's fun to see all they come up with every week. Their creative team never ceases to amaze me. Keep it up!

Executive Chef
    The swans are cute Glad this display doesn't have walls or girls with creepy eyes

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    I really like it too! The Rose things will go with it very nicely too! Thank goodness no walls! I love update day and FS is my favorite game too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dalula View Post
    The swans are cute Glad this display doesn't have walls or girls with creepy eyes
    Lol Girls with creepy eyes.
    And I wanna get this so bad, alternative acct,

I have spent 300 gems trying to get this park scene which I have just fell in love with. Instead I have 3 models, rose chairs, tables to fill my whole store....makes me so sad!
    I wish we could sell to other players items that we no longer need...like have a garage sale!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by featherzpalace View Post
    I have spent 300 gems trying to get this park scene which I have just fell in love with. Instead I have 3 models, rose chairs, tables to fill my whole store....makes me so sad!
    I wish we could sell to other players items that we no longer need...like have a garage sale!
    I would love a yard sale, would buy all your models/mannequins I want at least one, but don't want to gamble with a box.