Thread: Stone and Dino Dragons

Rhino Keeper

Stone and Dino Dragons

So I noticed there are 4 stone type dragons and 4 dino type dragons, but the habitat you buy only holds 3. Do you really have to buy a second habitat for the 4th dragon? There has to be another habitat these dragons can go to right? I mean that seems unfair, especially since the stone quarry is 6 million coins! To have to buy a second one is absurd at least the dino habitat is only 500,000 coins.

Farm Supplier
    Thats the game, 6 mill habitats IMHO are very bad priced, no habitatshould cost more than 2 mill, and i would go farther and say 500K should be the limit. I suffered buying my first 500K black sands.The only thing these prices do is making low level players suffer, at high level you dont really care so it aint of much use to charge so much as well.

In the stone example you set i would get rid of the stone dragon and leave the other 3.... or just buy another habitat, your call. I have two dino habs myself, sadly they hold to few coins for such great moneymakers, have to empty them every hour.

Rhino Keeper
    It doesn't just affect low level players I'm on level 125, I have over 120 dragons and I'd say close to half of them are at level 10 yet I still don't make money fast enough to be able to buy 2 stone quarrys at 6 milion a piece! Especially now since there's the ice world. It's ridculious that you can't make money in the ice world, yet food is so much more expensive, I had to literally stop making food in that world so I can actually make money instead of losing it. The fastest way to make money would be to stop making food all together in both worlds and just collect coins but then you can't evolve any dragons. They should really do something about that..

Executive Chef
    yeah , tell me about that. i just had to buy a 2nd stone habitat for my 4th stone type dragon -.-'

Banned
    There is not 4 stone dragons there is 5 I saw them in my market

Executive Chef
    There is

Mossrock

Golem

Turquoise

Prism

Stone

That's 5 and yes, you need two habitats to hold them, but I'm hoping for maybe stone/black combo to finish off set!

Rhino Keeper
    the Prism should be put a diamond habitat and leave the stone parent in storage, I display the Mossrock, Golem and Turquoise in the one habitat I have.. I refuse to pay 6 million coins for a second stone habitat to show off one stone dragon. TL's way of screwing the users.

They wont fix it.. its how they make money.

5 for those who have the diamond. 4 who dont have.