Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Speculate Here! What will be the next big Update and When will it be released?

Banned

Speculate Here! What will be the next big Update and When will it be released?

The latest tourney is almost over.
    The excitement over the " Big Surprise", the Ice Isles, has died down.
    Breeding Gemstones is old news.
    ...and everyone is bored by the Multitude of new dragons released every week.

So now what? What do you think or hope will be the next "Big Thing" will be? And when do you think it will be released?

Personally, I would love to say Parity. And Tomorrow! But that is unrealistic.....
    ....so instead I will guess Large Diamond Plateaus! And I think it will be in September!
    Why? Because now that Infinity is readily available there will be a much higher demand for habitat space and it will be a good money maker to take up the slack, as the excitement over other new features dies down!

So lets SPECULATE!

Rhino Keeper
    I wish they'd do some space dragons maybe you can transport to space and planets will be habitats. I know they did the cosmic dragons which are my favorite next to some of the diamonds but they got rid of them! Why? I would have loved to see a cosmic diamond hybrid!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonRA7 View Post
    I wish they'd do some space dragons maybe you can transport to space and planets will be habitats. I know they did the cosmic dragons which are my favorite next to some of the diamonds but they got rid of them! Why? I would have loved to see a cosmic diamond hybrid!
    When? Do you think it will come out?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonRA7 View Post
    I soooo second this!! Would've been AWESOME!

Executive Chef
    Do we even know if there will be a "next big update"? It took a year for this last one, so maybe next year.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Do we even know if there will be a "next big update"? It took a year for this last one, so maybe next year.
    Need something to look forward to, just want to hope it's something besides more dragons!

Rhino Keeper
    Hmmm. Maybe a huge habitat increase to take advantage of what's already there which is space. Around late September early October.

Rhino Keeper
    trading dragons and/or eggs please! :3
    maybe it's possible to gift dragons/eggs. we can all have wish lists.
    i'm way behind breeding dragons, 40 or so.

certainly don't want new dragons/elements.
    and big diamond habitats--for coins-- would be great! :3

Rhino Keeper
    Halloween is coming and I really hope that last year limited dragons will come back
    Don't think that some big updates will be before - just new dragons, It seems TL can't stop releasing despite of our begs

Rhino Keeper
    Ohhh, a large diamond field would be fab!

What I would love to have, but I don't think will happen, is the ability to craft black gem stones using blue & purple gemstones in the spell shop. Getting a black hybrid is, for me, near on impossible, so getting a dragon that can be traded out for black gems is just a fantasy on my island, LOL!

And of course, a much better habitat limit. Habitat limit is starting to get to me and is actually putting me off trying for new dragon types, to the point I'm considering selling off my dinos and their habitat (as I've only got 2 sorts anyway) and also selling of the tropic strand and not bothering to go for the tropic types.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast