Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ice Crown: Available or Not?

Farm Supplier

Ice Crown: Available or Not?

After many unsuccessful tries to breed it, I finally read on the forums about this glitc by pure coincidence. Not needing to buy anything, I never even checked the market to see if it was available there. The pop-up on my screen and new quest both announcing it were enough for me to go by, and now I've wasted quite a bit of gold and tons of resources (flames, etc) trying to breed a dragon that isn't even currently available! Well, what's done is done, but it isn't right for TL to take this dragon out but still leave up he announcements that it is available. What about people that don't know to check the forum? And my goodness, the information that it was a glitch is buried 100 pages in another thread and doesn't even get an announcement of its own?

Is the ONLY way to tell when this dragon is available again by when it is back up in the market? All of the announcements continuing to give the impression that this dragon is available to breed should come down until it actually is. Hopefully when the glitch is fixed, we will at least get an announcement in its own thread lol..

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Icecrown Dragon is currently undergoing additional Caretaker training. We'll let you know when he's available again.

Fashion Designer
    Same here, been trying for several days and waisted alot of gold and flames. Just realised now it was not in the market and came here to fid out what was going on. NOT happy right now. And on top of that i still have the problems whit force closing game, two days ago i finally after about a month and a half got the last part for the knight dragon and my game force closes so the last part was gone.... And this is the second time that happend so i guess it,s antother three weeks befor my game maby get the final part again...

I'm so conside ring quitting right now, but i'll guess i get over it by midweek

Host(ess)
    Pretty poor form for TL to pull this without notification.
    As started before by Moderators here previously only a small percentage of players visit this forum.
    How many people are out there spending gold trying for this right now and wasting their time and money.

Personally I already have it, but 3 family members have been trying for it.

I wish more people would visit and learn of these sorts of activities and voice their frustration.

TL must release a notification in game otherwise this just proves their guilt.

I agree I was really disappointed that I wasted all that time and resources. I just happened to notice it was gone, I'm sure plenty of people are still trying...

Executive Chef
    it's back in the market! i'm wondering if the gold x abominable thingy still works.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The Icecrown Dragon is now available again to breed and buy from the Market.

Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    it's back in the market! i'm wondering if the gold x abominable thingy still works.
    You can use that breeding combination, but the odds aren't quite as favorable as they were previously.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post

You can use that breeding combination, but the odds aren't quite as favorable as they were previously.
    thanks for letting us know!

so what are the possible results when breeding gold x abominable for example? i dont get it..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    thanks for letting us know!

so what are the possible results when breeding gold x abominable for example? i dont get it..
    Ok, before TL took icecrown off the market if you bred yeti/gold, there was only one outcome (icecrown)
    But now I'm sure there will be a lot more possibilities as the bug has been fixed

At a guess, I'd say the diamond could possibly split, or maybe yellow would come out more, not sure! Maybe more yeti or abominable types.

I'm sorry for all those that missed out

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post

That is great news! Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast