Thread: Expansion in progress, then glitch!

Expansion in progress, then glitch!

I expanded and was in the process of mining the rocks when the game froze. when it restarted the area that I expanded into was no longer accessible, it looked like forest, but if you click the expand option, it doesn't show it as an area to expand into. Of course, the gold is gone.

any ideas? I did try a restart, but no luck.

The Honorable Panda
    Did the expansion happen? Can you click on a tree or rock to clear it in that area?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hi, I've also had this problem. The first expansion just looked like a forest and is now showing for me to expand again and the other one I just done had two rocks and one pile of stones in, then my iPad said loading and now there's just normal trees there like everywhere else. It took me ages to gather all materials and money for expansion too .

What can I do? If I email team lava will they beable to check and give me the expansions?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetYouLilFishy View Post
    I expanded and was in the process of mining the rocks when the game froze. when it restarted the area that I expanded into was no longer accessible, it looked like forest, but if you click the expand option, it doesn't show it as an area to expand into. Of course, the gold is gone.

any ideas? I did try a restart, but no luck.
    This sounds like something that happened to me, except that my game didn't freeze. What happened to me was this, after expanding, I removed some royal spires. This caused my royal points to drop below the required level for the expansion, and my expansion disappeared. Once I raised my royal points again, the expansion showed up.

Good luck!