Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need help

Ellen1818

need help

I am at level 14 , I can't change the design of my bakery , I mean add wall paper, windows and flooring , can some one tell me how?

Unregistered

Android?

Sound like you are playing on the Android app. If I'm correct, the Android app doesn't have those options incorporated yet.

Unregistered

Android

Ya I have a samsung vibrant, same problem. They are fixing it, save lots of money for when the update happens! Add me allafat

Gin1234
    I know this is not the correct way to do this but I can't seem to post a question could you help me. Thanks and sorry once again

Unregistered

Hmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by Gin1234 View Post
    I know this is not the correct way to do this but I can't seem to post a question could you help me. Thanks and sorry once again
    Looks like you had not trouble posting this. So why can't you post a question?

Unregistered

???

Quote Originally Posted by Gin1234 View Post
    Where do you want to post a question?

Unregistered

Unhappy Im having same design problem

I also have samsung vibrant....i cant find the floor n wall tab on the design menu...im very sad cuz of dat....i want to hook my bakery up!!!!

Unregistered
    [edit] .... it is not avaible at this time for android do u guys have holiday??? 1000?s of people playing with android and when they visit other players that have the iphone and see that they have other floor and wall design sucks really very much friends of mine playing this game and in the game i have over 300 friends/neightbors more than 150 from this friends using android and they are all freaking out because they cant change wall and floor they are all want to throw your game away when u not fix this thing for android ane me too your game is really cool but when we cant change with android your game is [edit]
    Last edited by trenae; 08-18-11 at 08:23 PM. Reason: language

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    [edit] .... it is not avaible at this time for android do u guys have holiday??? 1000?s of people playing with android and when they visit other players that have the iphone and see that they have other floor and wall design sucks really very much friends of mine playing this game and in the game i have over 300 friends/neightbors more than 150 from this friends using android and they are all freaking out because they cant change wall and floor they are all want to throw your game away when u not fix this thing for android ane me too your game is really cool but when we cant change with android your game is [edit]

Oh, look... another Drama Queen! Or did you just forget to take your chill pill today.
    Last edited by trenae; 08-18-11 at 08:23 PM. Reason: language in quote

haha

Cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Question: Do you want some cheese with that whine?
    Last edited by trenae; 08-18-11 at 08:24 PM. Reason: language in quote

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast