Thread: Why is there no more icecrown dragon?

Host(ess)

Angry Why is there no more icecrown dragon?

We absolutely hate how you guys removed it. If you are never gonna release him back into dragon story, why not Bring Back Quetzal? And why not remove that dragon slot from the game and replace it with a sign saying NOT USED, if you won't release it again? Thanks.

Bring Back Quetzal!

I think for teamlava they should not take dragons away it gives everyone a variety of dragons to have. It would also be nice for android users to get a chance at the spell shop, battle arena, and the limited edition dragons some of us new users see other dragon story players with dragons that are not even on the market and honestly makes some of us not wanna play a game that we can't obtain these certain dragons. For instance the yin yang draon, clown, fireworks, etc. Practically the limited edition dragons. Other ways to earn gold cause once you reach level 30 side quests for example: When I started playing I was offered 30 gold to install a game then 15 additional gold for me to get to level 8, 14, and 18 on that game now days the economy is bad some of us don't have money to buy gold so that little bit of gold helps it really does. If your going to create a game make it equal to all players not indiviualized then you lose your customers. Just saying.

Host(ess)
    Agreed.

Bring Back Quetzal!

Host(ess)
    Going to be offline for at least six hours. School. I'll return after that.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by snuffles565 View Post
    We absolutely hate how you guys removed it. If you are never gonna release him back into dragon story, why not Bring Back Quetzal? And why not remove that dragon slot from the game and replace it with a sign saying NOT USED, if you won't release it again? Thanks.

Bring Back Quetzal!
    The quetzal was brought back for a while, there is no fun if you can get the dragons without time limit, that means the game is just boring breed, buy, collect money and generate money, there is no fun in this, with the added crafting, tournament, spin the wheel, and the extra island makes it more challenging, I do agree that they should spend more time on the android version to allow android user have more features and fix all the bugs which related to slow down and lag instead of quickly releasing new dragons..

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by snuffles565 View Post

Bring Back Quetzal!
    Please see this thread for more details on the ice crown dragon.

Ice crown Dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Icecrown Dragon is currently undergoing additional Caretaker training. We'll let you know when he's available again.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request