Thread: Now requires iOS 4.3 or later...

Fashion Designer

Now requires iOS 4.3 or later...

What gives with pet hotel story? I have pet hotel story on 4 devices... Ipad2, iPhone 5, iPhone 3G and iPod touch (around 2nd or 3rd generation). Ios4.3 does not run on the latter two... Now I get the message that iOS 4.3 is required on these devices. What gives, you have not updated this app in what seems like years,... Now I can't play on two of my devices (these are basically used to send me gifts or accept requests on my other two devices)

Why? What do you gain by removing players when especially you are not updating or supporting this game.

This stinks.

I've already decided to stop buying gems in all games even though I'm sitting on over $100 in iTunes credits...

Too bad.

I may have to stop playing all my team lava games on all my devices.

Not a happy camper

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Same here, but only on one device, 2nd gen ipod touch. It can't get ios 4.3 at all, because Apple abandoned it just like TL is abandoning their players.

I just promised a kid a few days ago that I'd keep sending her gems and wouldn't leave without letting her know first. The next time I go to get on, I get told I can no longer play, whatsoever, no way no how, too bad so sad, boo hoo. Now I have no way of letting her know what happened because the game doesn't even work.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Looks like they've fixed it so it'll still work on iOS 4.2.1. Hopefully it'll stay that way!

If I hadn't asked about older devices here for the benefit of others (yes, while trying to fish for info for myself too), I never would have found that thread or had any idea the games were working again. I hadn't even tapped on Pet Hotel or Zoo 2 since they quit on me, I didn't see the point in bothering to try!

Now I can let that little girl know I didn't just run off right after telling her I wasn't going anywhere.
    Last edited by MiniLaura; 08-27-13 at 08:03 AM. Reason: fixed typo per request