Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: 8-26-13 Virgo Dragon Relisted

Farm Supplier
    Well I hope you don't need leo I didn't like it at all so didnt even attempt to breed for it

Rhino Keeper
    I'm gonna get this just so my Leo habitat ain't wasted

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    Not sure about the level, I would assume once you can get Leo then you can get any other zodiacs. It should be for everyone, since Leo was
    Thank you very much. Then I must try to get Leo anyway

Banned
    Which are its types?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by DweebGirl View Post
    More than likely lvl 40 and up. Im thinking all Zodiacs after Leo will be hybrids and people who want zodiac dragons will have to get Leo 1st but idk I could be wrong.
    Thank you, I even couldn't get Night yet, so I must try to get it first. Really wish I can get Virgo later...

Dragon Story Virgo

I am a Virgo on September 5 and I can't wait to get her she's beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    I meant, I don't play daily anymore, sold some dragons that I don't like, and try for dragons that I like
    Still no Leo, what combo is that? Black yellow? I need it first
    whew...I enjoy your comments and what you ad to te forum

Fashion Designer
    I love this one too I am a Pisces going to try for all I hope the keep the gold cost to 500 because I bought Leo and will buy the rest if they don't up the prices on them. I like them all but if they up the prices I won't be getting them, I buy gold once a month it is my treat to myself. So let's hope they don't do what they always do and put the prices up for each new one they add to a series.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sharbuch View Post
    I love this one too I am a Pisces going to try for all I hope the keep the gold cost to 500 because I bought Leo and will buy the rest if they don't up the prices on them. I like them all but if they up the prices I won't be getting them, I buy gold once a month it is my treat to myself. So let's hope they don't do what they always do and put the prices up for each new one they add to a series.
    I totally agree! I too buy dragons every now and then but I would never buy a dragon that costs more than 500 gold. First dragon I bought was the Clockwork dragon. Could never get that little bugger from spinn the wheel n so I caved!

Executive Chef
    Oh it's so pretty, it reminds me of mistmoth that I couldn't get, it still hurts... Can't wait to breed it, I hope I'll be as lucky as with the Leo dragon!

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast