Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: 8-26-13 Virgo Dragon Relisted

Executive Chef
    This dragon is giving me heartburn. Keep getting long hr fails. Some day.

Rhino Keeper
    Whoo hoo, a Bat fail
    I'm using lotus & Leo. I figured that as black usually splits this would be a usefull combo to get the new royal dragon too. No luck with that or Virgo, but pleased to get a bat

I can't get Leo or Virgo to breed. I am a Virgo and I want the Virgo. Has anyone had any luck breeding either Leo or Virgo without having either one to start? I do have a Diamond Dragon. Thanks!!

Rhino Keeper
    It's just night + air for Leo. I can't remember if I got Leo on the first or second attempt. Once you have Leo you can breed it with purple or black to try for Virgo if you don't have a diamond.
    I'm still failing at Virgo but have managed to get back to back night hybrids of bat and illusion, so that has softened the blow

Something is wrong with this Virgo! I've had 40 tries since the release with Leo+Magic, Leo+Peacock and Leo+Diamond and only got tons of Mist, Mindvolt, and some Coral, Genie, Social, Magic - mostly the common dragons!
    I can't believe it, this is harder to breed than a Diamond hybrid (for some of them it took me less than 30 tries).

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by caketester88 View Post
    It's just night + air for Leo. I can't remember if I got Leo on the first or second attempt. Once you have Leo you can breed it with purple or black to try for Virgo if you don't have a diamond.
    I'm still failing at Virgo but have managed to get back to back night hybrids of bat and illusion, so that has softened the blow
    Are you using Leo + Night? I hadn't thought of doing that but it might be better than this Leo + Magic that's giving me nothing but genies and mists... so stupid...
    Last edited by aileeniweeni; 09-09-13 at 01:48 PM. Reason: removed inappropriate word

Farm Supplier
    First Leo + Night, 14 hours...

This game sucks.
    Last edited by greygull; 09-09-13 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate language

Banned
    If you have two diamonds use them. It may save you a bit of a headache.

Quote Originally Posted by caketester88 View Post
    Whoo hoo, a Bat fail
    I'm using lotus & Leo. I figured that as black usually splits this would be a usefull combo to get the new royal dragon too. No luck with that or Virgo, but pleased to get a bat
    Been trying with Diamond and Leo some 40 times and no Virgo.
    Read your post and tried lotus and leo, 8 hours.
    My triggerfinger itches to speed it up.

Farm Supplier
    I've tried it all. Nothing but Mindvolts