Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: 8-26-13 Virgo Dragon Relisted

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The Virgo Dragon and the quest has been extended until Friday. Be sure to get your Dragon and complete your quest before time runs out.

If you have questions about your account, please email support@teamlava.com.

Executive Chef
    Virgo is back now and I am **** sure that now they are not going to give this to anyway through breeding now I think it will be more difficult to breed it 😒😔😒😔😒

Executive Chef
    OK, so maybe I'll try a few more times for Virgo. I don't have a good feeling about getting it. My final try right before I thought it was going to expire was Wizard. But now I have to wait 10 hours before Olympus/Rainbow are out of the den. I was trying for Iris but of course that's not what I'm getting.

Libra is on sale in my market. Wonder if that Zodiac is next to go. Guess the entire Zodiac family was not meant to be part of my dragon kingdom.

Fashion Designer
    All I have is Leo , seem like most people have diamond breed zodiac easily , I was trying for Gemini but all I got is island, no switch to breed aries dragon I use Leo n kitsune , feel like no way to get it, crazy common fail not even a single pink hybrid, should I switch to virtue n Leo ?

Executive Chef
    ok this is really weird. i've been breeding diamond x leo and anubis x cancer for a few weeks and i've ONLY gotten zodiacs or blue/purple outcomes. which means i never got any dragon with any yellow in it. no genies, no mists, NONE! not even an air dragon! in about 40 tries i have only gotten blue/purple ones. is this normal?!

Fashion Designer
    Sad that I won't be able to have a complete set of Zodiac. Why is it/are they being removed?
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    Thought I'd go back to basics and put Leo/Magic in the den and got 10 hours.

Very discouraging but at least it's not another Penumbra.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    Thought I'd go back to basics and put Leo/Magic in the den and got 10 hours.

Very discouraging but at least it's not another Penumbra.
    I've been using Magic & Leo for about a week now and have only gotten Coral fails I'd be happy with a Penumbra fail since I don't have one.

Fashion Designer
    My Diamond/Infinity combo is on a Tropic run right now, instead of Zodiacs (Turtle, Shell, Tropic, Shell, Tropic)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I've been using Magic & Leo for about a week now and have only gotten Coral fails I'd be happy with a Penumbra fail since I don't have one.
    I get the Penumbra and Wizard fails when I use Leo/Anubis.