Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: 8-26-13 Virgo Dragon Relisted

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by caketester88 View Post
    It was a Mist

Now I have a 22 hr breeding, so either a mindvolt or wizard. I have at least 2 of both of them, so yet another unwanted fail.
    Considering taking a break from this to try for mythic as I still haven't got one of those. I'll see tomorrow when the breeding dens clear again.
    Leo and magic has less fails with the same option of getting a night elf fail

Quote Originally Posted by AmaDrac View Post
    Wow, I need some luck. With Leo/magic I've gotten: 3 Coral, 3 Wizard, 4 Genie & 7 Mists. It's getting me down.
    What is up with the breeding? There are 14 dragon possibilities with the Leo/Magic combo and I could use 5 of them, seemed like good odds. Well, 23 dragons so far & all ones I have: 5 Corals, 5 Genies, 1 Mindvolt, 3 Wizards & 9 Mists! Now 22 hrs breeding so either Mindvolt or Wizard. Aaaaakkkkk!!!

how did you get Leo? I mostly get repeats of the same old things, lol

Banned
    So annoying. Yet another gold fail! Why can't they give me a second Leo so I can the for this witch?!

Rhino Keeper
    LOL, annoyed at a gold fail!!! I would love some decent fails. I've given up on this for now, I'm getting boooooored of the fails.

I've had (using diamond + Leo):
    coral x 2
    air x 4
    social x 1
    mist x 2
    wizard x 2
    trickster x 1
    leo x 2
    genie x 1
    mindvolt x 1

I'm having a break to try for mythic, just bought the mythic hab. Then will be trying for the new royal dragon and will come back to this when I can face purple hybrid fails again!
    I'm not evolving a leo to level 4 to breed with, I have far too many dragons lined up waiting for evolution to waste time on evolving a second leo (for now, I may cave at a later date!).

This started off fun, but with the same old dragons popping up it gets boring quickly, out of the 22 possible dragons from a diamond & leo pairing, I needed 10 of them and got only 1, in 16 attempts

Quote Originally Posted by dragondebbie View Post
    I got Leo with Air & Night but did not keep track of all the fails. I guess I was lucky considering how much trouble I'm having now.

Rhino Keeper
    Got my Virgo with Leo+Leo. First try was Leo, than Water and finally Virgo.

Fashion Designer
    Royal will now count as fail for trying diamond/leo to get virgo... hmmm more difficult ::3

cant get virgo or any tropic or gemstone by diamond/diamond

keep on getting night and virtues :

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dragondebbie View Post
    The month of the same old things and finally I got Leo. Now there're two days of rest ahead till it hatches and evolves, and then more same old things while trying to get a Virgo.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dragon_story-2013-09-07-09-03-07.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	10082
    leo & magic finally came through after many mist, mindvolt, genie, coral, and one wizard.