Page 69 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/23/2013: Fortune Teller UPDATED 11-7-14

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy

I collected Three Times from a log and the glimmer rock fortune is gone....

Fashion Designer
    must be missing something, i never get any reward on a fortune, this is the fourth time already that it says Reward and Collect but there's nothing in the space between.. is it just me? cause i think spending a lot of gems on an item that doesn't give anything not done
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	69.5 KB 
ID:	17657

Rhino Keeper
    It gives rewards. It shows up in your inventory. Unless it's one of those where you chop or dig forsomething and it gives something at every chop.

Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    must be missing something, i never get any reward on a fortune, this is the fourth time already that it says Reward and Collect but there's nothing in the space between.. is it just me? cause i think spending a lot of gems on an item that doesn't give anything not done
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	69.5 KB 
ID:	17657
    For these Fortune Goals, the benefit is within the Fortune. That's why you don't get a reward through completing the actual Goal.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    For these Fortune Goals, the benefit is within the Fortune. That's why you don't get a reward through completing the actual Goal.
    thnks for answering, could you please explain what you mean? as far as i can tell i haven't gotten any benefit within the fortune?
    why do i get that screen to collect after completing?

thnks for answering, could you please explain what you mean? within the fortune?
    Let's use fortune #1 as an example:

1.The Bountiful Fortune
    Harvest Wheat x 15
    Rewards: Wheat harvests doubled for 15 times

The wheat shows up in your inventory when you are harvesting. After you finish harvesting, the goal window pops up but its not going to show you collected 30 wheat. It just shows you completed that particular fortune.
    Most fortunes involve chopping, harvesting, collecting so the reward is immediate at the time of your action. When you're done the window just acknowledges that you've completed that particular fortune.
    Hope that helps.
    Last edited by meme1098; 01-07-15 at 11:59 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    thnks for answering, could you please explain what you mean? as far as i can tell i haven't gotten any benefit within the fortune?
    This screen was added to help people do the fortune, before it was hard to tell when you finished a fortune. Also the reward is given within the fortune (e.g. harvest 15 wheat) and not once the quest book completion dialog appears.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Sorry for the confusion! :P Like meme1098 explained, you get the reward during the Fortune. During the Fortune, you get rewarded with a little extra like extra Wheat when you harvest during the Bountiful Fortune. Each Fortune will have different benefits and that's your reward. When you see the pop up with the empty reward, it's just letting you know that you've completed that Fortune.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Sorry for the confusion! :P Like meme1098 explained, you get the reward during the Fortune. During the Fortune, you get rewarded with a little extra like extra Wheat when you harvest during the Bountiful Fortune. Each Fortune will have different benefits and that's your reward. When you see the pop up with the empty reward, it's just letting you know that you've completed that Fortune.

thnks to all who helped me out here.
    still feel a bit trapped in spending gems to get something that i would not have bought knowing the rewards

All the rewards are posted in order on the first page of this thread. No surprises at all
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******